GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"High noon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Anybody done this mission

I've just chased him for 10 minutes and shot about 1000 bullets at him.

So, what happens?
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sheepy, if you still haven't done it, shoot his wheels before he can drive off, and he'll swerve all over the road, leaving you free to easily drive-by him until his car blows up.

Annoyed me for moons, this mission, before I realised that.
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Don't know about the easiest mission, but my favourite so far has to be 'Just Business', that mission where CJ and Big Smoke get chased by that big truck and loads of cars and bikes.
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:04
Regular
I'd say the easiest mission was the one where you had to go get your hair cut.
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:28
The easiest was Los Desperados. There isn't even a timelimit, I just walked through it with my Desert Eagle for short range, sniper rifle for long range and M4 for medium range and didn't take a single hit.
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Tagline"
That was my second easiest, they nearly killed me after i shot him, but i finished High Noon in three mins and the other one in amout 5, that was the only difference.
Sun 21/11/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The easiest one I have done was getting that document, the one with two helicopters waiting at the side.
Sun 21/11/04 at 10:43
Regular
"Tagline"
By far the easiest mission i have done so far, i just chassed him round and he drove into the lake and died, right next to the dam.
I had shot out his tyres before hand, he kept slidding everywhere.
Sat 20/11/04 at 00:03
Regular
I dont think you can mash up his car early on. He has to go through the entire dialogue before you can do him in. I done quite easy by just overtaking him at the start, and steal someones motorbike making it quite easy to shoot him.
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I fired 4 rockets at the car, not even scratched.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:09
Or just shoot him straight away with a normal gun. Alternatively, as he goes round that first corner ram him off the cliff edge, hopefully his car will fall upisde down. If you fall off, your car will automatically self right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.