GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need persuasion...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
To use eBay

eBay sounds like the perfect way for me to get rid of all my old games and stuff...but I'm still not sure how secure it is

The question for all you eBay - 'peeps in the know' is it secure? and would you recommend I sign myself up for an account?

Cheers
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:08
Regular
Just Josh wrote:
> Stuff

Do I know you?
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was going to sell stuff but getting a few quid for some hakf decent stuff isn't worth the hassle at all.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:00
Regular
I might go for it then...cheers :0)
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:00
"period drama"
Jon $m!th wrote:
> Cool I'll keep that in mind
>
> Thanks everyone - especially F.F.F, SnoopDogg and Just Josh :)
>
> One last question - how old do you have to be to create an eBay
> account?

Supposedly 18.
But you can lie with little recrimination.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Doubly posty.
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
To be honest, the positives on ebay far outweight the negatives.

There are very few occasions where people get ripped off. As long as the seller/buyer has good feedback, you'll have absolutely nothing to worry about.

My feedback is only 16, but I've had not a single problem, which is why I only have positive feedback and I've only had to leave positive feedback.
Regular
Cool I'll keep that in mind

Thanks everyone - especially F.F.F, SnoopDogg and Just Josh :)

One last question - how old do you have to be to create an eBay account?
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Le Chuck is my Idol"
Ebay is great for selling and buying. Only problem is if your selling you have to give a certain %age to ebay.

Buying is great just only buy it from people with good sale ratings and not new people you tend to always get it nice and quickly if you buy it from a respectable person.

Paypal is the best way to sell and buy on Ebay
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:51
"period drama"
It's how you pay for stuff most easily.
It's an ebay company that handles all the money transactions ... so you don't have to give your card details over to the seller. Very secure, very easy again.

You'll need to sign up there as well if you want to buy stuff easily.
Although to sell stuff, you don't a Paypal account, just an email address. The person buying from you pays Paypal, and then you basically claim the money off of them.

No worries.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:49
Regular
What exactly is Paypal anyhoo..I've heard of it...but, dunno really...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.