GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need for speed:underground 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground 2'.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:40
Regular
hey there, i got this game today, it brill, but i got one question,, how do you visually mod up your car cos i been playing the career for a while, and keeping going back to the garage but all the visual mods are sill locked, can any one help? thanks
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
i started with the 106. done everything to it. including audio and stuff im well impressed with the game. the amount of things they managed to cram in. i ike the idea of the free roaming city too
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Had the game for a few days now and think it's brill. My Civic looks well smart now, got neons and a full stage 2 body kit, complete with 18 inch rims with spinners. And it goes like stink too.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:20
Regular
ok im sorry i did kinda screw up that directions a bit
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:15
Regular
lol, oh well sorry. they arent that hard instructions really at the top of the map, there is a big road, you can see the slip roads leading on, but the place where you need is just to the left of those
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
I have the game, and I have NO BLOODY IDEA.
Fri 19/11/04 at 21:53
Regular
well any one with the game should understand what i mean
Fri 19/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
You mean accross the road from the ally, in the 2nd door on your left, up the stairs, take your first right and in the corner of room 24b.
Fri 19/11/04 at 21:30
Regular
its ok, found it now, its another shop in the north of the city, to the left of the big slip road onto the big main road, at the top of the map. its got a green roadlight shining onto the road, next to the gemini inn. just down the ally beside it
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:40
Regular
hey there, i got this game today, it brill, but i got one question,, how do you visually mod up your car cos i been playing the career for a while, and keeping going back to the garage but all the visual mods are sill locked, can any one help? thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.