GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHOCK! WWE Affair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
"This past week Matt Hardy confirmed on his personal website's messageboard that he has in fact broken up with Amy Dumas (Lita) and that reports are true that Lita has been cheating on him. What wasn't posted on Matt's site is that the person Lita was cheating on him with is actually a close friend of Matt's and a fellow WWE superstar. That superstar is EDGE. We have confirmation that Edge, who himself was recently married, has been having an affair on the road with Lita and that it was Edge's wife that contacted Matt Hardy directly about the situation.

Insider sources tell us that WWE management is extremely angry at Edge over what they consider the height of improper conduct among their employees. Edge and Matt Hardy have been close friends for several years, as both The Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian broke into the company together and made eachothers' careers during their series of high-risk stipulation matches (inclding the innovative TLC matches) over the WWE Tag Team Championships. There is a feeling backstage that Edge's behavior with Lita is a politically crippling move that has the potential to seriously threaten his career.

Matt Hardy is currently on the sidelines with an injury but will be returning to the road on March 19th. With both Matt and Edge currently on the RAW roster, things should get pretty interesting backstage."

Taken from NODQ.com

Wooooo! WWE is a soap backstage too! Can't believe Edge and Lita...when Matt Hardy comes back the locker room is going to be very tense.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
meh, you're sleeping on the couch tonight then
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ah, i tell you a lot of things :D
Mon 02/05/05 at 02:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
you said you wouldn't say anything *cries*
Mon 02/05/05 at 02:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
too many letters for ya eh? ;P
Mon 02/05/05 at 01:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Resident Yankee doodle says - no we don't
Mon 02/05/05 at 01:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Matt said - refering to Edge (quote) "i will shove the ladder down
> that tw*ts mouth"

do americans use that word? sounds suspect to me.
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I never knew that.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was just chattin to my mate and he said to me that Edge is going over to Smackdown when they do the draft because of the whole affair situation and all the Heat he is getting on RAW. He will use his Money in the Bank match against Cena apparently. They had to move either Edge or Lita because of all the trouble and they chose Edge to move to Smackdown because there is no real Women's Division on Smackdown and Lita would be the odd one out.

They were going to move Matt Hardy to Smackdown if he worked the Wrestlemania 21 Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but he refused to work with Edge (therefore using Kane as the replacement) because Matt said - refering to Edge (quote) "i will shove the ladder down that tw*ts mouth"

Therefore Matt is meant to be moving to TNA in 80 Days (90 Day Rule - 10 days already gone since he was released) but by that time TNA could be in liquidation.
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
i still fancy him
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong Man wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> don't worry sweet cheeks, he can't hold a candle to you.
>
> He could if he was doused in petrol. :->

there's a bona fide mean streak in you mate, no wonder LJ wants Edge :D , although i feel he's proved himself to be a bit lame as well (as a person i mean, i still like his character)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.