GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vicar "ummmm naughty""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
There was a man called Jim who bought a little Yorkshire Terrier, his wife wasn't pleased and told him to get rid of it somehow.
It just so happened that the Jim was a big bird observer and he went out with his digital camera to take some pictures. He follwed a rare bird towards the vicarage. As he got to the vicarage he saw that through the window the vicar had his trousers down and was playing with himself. Jim took this oppertunity to take a photograph and then knocked on the vicars door. The vicar opened the door and Jim said to the vicar "I have a picture of you playing with yourself" The vicar was devastated and said "Please don't tell anyone, it will be the end of me" and Jim said "I won't tell anyone if you buy my dog off of me for £500". The vicar agreed and the photograph was deleted.
The vicar went home with the dog and showed his wife. She asked where he got it from, he told her "I bought it off of someone in the village for £500"

His wife was shocked as she said "Someone must have seen you cummin'"
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I typed 'the man' and then i decided to give him a name because saying the man during the conversation with the vicar may have got a bit confusing
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:33
Regular
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> It just so happened that the Jim was a big bird observer

the Jim?
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:31
"period drama"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Why would you play with yourself if you could just shag your wife?
>
> I don't get it.
>
> She may not be that good?

Maybe there's another reason why he bought the dog.
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
subtle
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
munn wrote:
> Why would you play with yourself if you could just shag your wife?
>
> I don't get it.

She may not be that good?
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:21
Regular
"herro"
gerrid wrote:
> "Steven"

Yes.

Steven Gerrard.

SUBTLE.
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:08
Regular
Why would you play with yourself if you could just shag your wife?

I don't get it.
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Steven"
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:02
Regular
"herro"
Posted at 12:01.
You can be sure today is going to be a terrible, horrendous day, Steven.
Sat 05/03/05 at 00:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you've ruined my day

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.