GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a job :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
I keep spending money I shouldn't. Was working for a few months a while ago and got some money together for a crash course (was originally going to save £500 for it but later decided on £400).

Now I keep spending it because I have no job and have about £250 left, because I just ordered Life Begins Again (Jimmy Chamberlin Complex), Frances the Mute (Mars Volta) and Lullabies to Paralyze (QOTSA). Plus there's New Foo Fighters, Eels, NiN and Billy Corgan solo soon, as well as other stuff I've been meaning to get forever.

Give me a job. :'-(

On the plus side, I just got Ill Communication through the post.

*cries*
Fri 04/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
I keep spending money I shouldn't. Was working for a few months a while ago and got some money together for a crash course (was originally going to save £500 for it but later decided on £400).

Now I keep spending it because I have no job and have about £250 left, because I just ordered Life Begins Again (Jimmy Chamberlin Complex), Frances the Mute (Mars Volta) and Lullabies to Paralyze (QOTSA). Plus there's New Foo Fighters, Eels, NiN and Billy Corgan solo soon, as well as other stuff I've been meaning to get forever.

Give me a job. :'-(

On the plus side, I just got Ill Communication through the post.

*cries*
Fri 04/03/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hippy
Fri 04/03/05 at 12:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bwahahaha, you foolio.
Fri 04/03/05 at 13:10
Frances the Mute? Never heard of it...

Wait... ah yes, nice.
Fri 04/03/05 at 13:10
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Get a job ya bum!
Fri 04/03/05 at 13:33
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Hippy

Yup. :(
Fri 04/03/05 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can have mine.
I'll take half the wages though for help getting you it.
Fri 04/03/05 at 14:25
Regular
You want... the DOLE! Also, a few pretend children. Hyuk hyuk.

Need a job too. Got my website work at the moment, but ugh... I've had quite enough of burger bar jobs and supermarket work. I applied to be a librarian! But it fell through because I'm too young. Damn them.

Might concentrate on getting some bar work. Or just fall into line and become a Postie for the time being.
Fri 04/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
The trouble is, I live in such a small place that there aren't actually any jobs at all.

Pity me, and preferably shower me with money as well. :(
Fri 04/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'll give you a job if you want to work for my online company.

Interested?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.