GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conker: Live and Reloaded"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 09:37
Regular
Taken from IGN:

Conker's Bad Fur Day was one of the last games for the N64, but also one of the best games of its generation. Starring a foul-mouthed, hedonistic squirrel, Conker's Bad Fur Day didn't sell well at all thanks to the death of the N64 and the sky-high $70 price-tag. That's too bad, because a large number of gamers missed out on a true classic. Now those who missed Conker the first time around have a second chance to enjoy the comic antics with Conker: Live and Reloaded, coming exclusively to Xbox next year in late March.

Live and Reloaded includes the complete Bad Fur Day with revamped graphics and a few new jokes. This sizable adventure would be worth the $50 alone, but the single-player campaign is only half of what Live and Reloaded has to offer. A class-based online multiplayer game is also in the works and is receiving the majority of Rare's attention. Come March, you'll finally be able to experience (or re-discover) Conker's Bad Fur Day and enjoy some promising Xbox Live play.
Rare is being very tight-lipped about Conker, but having played Bad Fur Day when it was released in 2000 and having spent time with multiplayer at E3 2004, we know what's in store for gamers in early 2005.

To help promote what is already one of our favorite games of 2005, we're bringing you our list of the Ten Best Things About Conker: Live and Reloaded. This wasn't an easy list to compile. After all, there's a lot of things we love about Conker himself and about the game. Ultimately, tough choices had to be made. We left off the Great Mighty Poo, for example, because he is so grand that he is beyond any numbering system (and we didn't have any screens or movies of him).

Yep, the foul-mouthed little b*sterd's new adventure will be upon us soon.

Should be great stuff :)
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:57
Regular
"BOO YA!"
i just cant w8 till next week to get my hands on the playable demo of it in the new official xbox mag , only 2 more days to go * ish , i have a sub* YAY
Tue 23/11/04 at 02:04
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Ashman wrote:
> Kameo in January?
>
> Yey! Didn't know this...

WAS in January.

Rare pushed it back. Probably to put more stuff in it.
Sun 21/11/04 at 23:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Kameo in January?

Yey! Didn't know this...
Sun 21/11/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Kameo isn't out in January; it's been put back to be released at a later time.

Hopefully they'll make it good. It did look appealing. Like most Rare games.

Still.
Sun 21/11/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Edgy wrote:
> Just downloaded the Great Sloprano's song from the Rare site...I
> cannae wait for this game!

WE CAN'TT WWWWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT FFFOOOORRR IT!
(Translation: we can't wait. Release it in January in place of Kameo!)
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
I think it's out December 2nd
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> There's a playable demo on the next OXM. It's the beach landing
> section which should be intresting to play with the new tarted up
> graphics.

What date's that copy out?

I can't wait!!!!
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:34
Regular
There's a playable demo on the next OXM. It's the beach landing section which should be intresting to play with the new tarted up graphics.
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:32
"I love yo... lamp."
The N64 original was astoundingly good and most people never played it. I'll be happy to have the same game looking better without slowdown. I can't think of any bugs in the original, but if there are any, they ought to be out.

Not sure about the weapon sets thing. It should be amazing anyway. I don't think Rare have lost their touch, and I so hope this proves me right.
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:01
Regular
Yes, I know.

I was just writing a general message about the one-player being the same, then agreeing with you about Game's comments.

I'll shut up now :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.