GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So this Kasabian album then ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/03/05 at 19:25
Regular
It really is rather entertaining. Though it's probably not for you, not with that 'what's going on here?' look slapped all over your chevy chase. Also would it kill you to get rid of that string vest and get some proper clothes? Hygiene costs nothing you know.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:25
Regular
It really is rather entertaining. Though it's probably not for you, not with that 'what's going on here?' look slapped all over your chevy chase. Also would it kill you to get rid of that string vest and get some proper clothes? Hygiene costs nothing you know.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:40
Regular
Oh, and I also have tickets to see them at the end of april at Manchester Apollo, which ought to be sehr gut.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The crappy electronic interludes spoil any chance of being the new Stone Roses.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:43
Regular
Nobody will ever be the new stone roses.

But Kasabian seem to have taken that style of music and changed/evolved it slightly. I like it.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Singles are good and a few others - pity they had to re-release club foot and ruin any illusion of them being a 'proper' band.

Still, Reason is TReason owns you.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:47
Regular
They ought to be good live. Last gig I went to was the Charlatans a few months back. I left feeling a tad short changed, though overall it was the best gig I'd been to. (a total of 2)
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
my best gig was The Zutons with The Futureheads supporting.

The 'heads were like headliners for me and they were absolutely mint.

Zutons weren't bad either, though their encore sucked.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:50
Regular
I'm now going to the local Bargain Booze, where I will hand over pounds sterling in exchange for some cold ones. Sweet lady liquor eases the pain.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:06
Regular
Brilliance. Just listening to it now it just so happens.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
Damn straight, so am I.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.