GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pair Of Lloytron N231 Are pants DO NOT BUY THEM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/03/05 at 19:05
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
RIGHT, thats it. Well not really but special reserve have buggered me around in the past a few times on the same purchase and i asked for an apology (i know it's sad) and they just ignored me and charged me wrong amounts. . .

but anyway, these walkie talkies are whack and i'm sending them back asap. They do not go 2 miles. . . maybe in a completely flat area with no houses or trees. . . or air (cos it depends on landscape you see). But i was 400mtrs from the person i wanted to talk to and they were impossible to understand.

yeah so thats that.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
phi11ip wrote:
> Possum_Number2 wrote:
> but anyway, these walkie talkies are whack
>
> I'm not joking, you ever say anything like that again and I will hunt
> you down and kill you.

A 2nd chance is not deserved here.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> but anyway, these walkie talkies are whack

I'm not joking, you ever say anything like that again and I will hunt you down and kill you.

Whack?! Someone's been listening to Frankee too much.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:11
Regular
exactly. . . FEEL MY PAIN !
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:10
TO right send them back. Whats the point of them if u cant talk to some one 400m away if they are suposed to go 2 two miles!
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
I wasn't expecting much for 19.99 i know but 400mtrs is pathetic. . .
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:05
Regular
RIGHT, thats it. Well not really but special reserve have buggered me around in the past a few times on the same purchase and i asked for an apology (i know it's sad) and they just ignored me and charged me wrong amounts. . .

but anyway, these walkie talkies are whack and i'm sending them back asap. They do not go 2 miles. . . maybe in a completely flat area with no houses or trees. . . or air (cos it depends on landscape you see). But i was 400mtrs from the person i wanted to talk to and they were impossible to understand.

yeah so thats that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.