GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello, I'm new."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/03/05 at 14:53
Regular
"The Modfather"
Yep thats right - new blood, fresh meat... erm... *insert newbie euphemism here*

Bear with me, I haven't had to do a "newbie" post for about four years now! Lets see...

I'm a 20 years old male from Liverpool, I support Everton FC, I go to Uni and work for Dixons (I know, its a shame).

Since this already sounds like a lonely hearts ad, I may as well add cuddly fun loving and GSOH

WLTM like-minded sports fans from around the UK for a bit of banter and some good, old-fashioned sports chat weekend afternoon style

T
Mon 07/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i've been in nintendo forum most of my forum life and i've started to come to the sports forum.Anyway im a nottingham forest fan!
Fri 04/03/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Another Everton Fan? That brings the total around here up to a massive 3. Hello and welcome anyway :)
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
still at least he dont support liverpool. its those toffees instead.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
*enters *

*ducks for any flying mobile phones*

Ah, Welcome to the forum.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Thank you for the English lesson Alec.

Now, if you'd kindly take your own advice sometimes, we could all get along just fine :D
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Virtuoso wrote:
> (Alec, Ben, Bainsy, Chet, etc)

Still haven't quite got the hang of this alphabet m'larky have we Stu?

You got the 'A,B,C' bit right, but then, 'Ba' should infact comes before 'Be'.

Why's this you ask?

Because we then look at the second letter, and as you determined before, 'a' is the first letter of the alphabet.

Hope that helped!

And, welcome!
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The deadly silence you left in this Thread Tez, shows that Kilbane perhaps isn't as good as you'd think :P
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:59
Regular
"The Modfather"
We have a weapon of our own... Zinedine Zilbane! Oh yes! haha

T
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We work on an International scale :D
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah so it's you who has them, bloody scousers will nick anything :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.