GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JUDGEMENT DAY RESULTS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
hey, did u all watch judgement day last night? it wasnt that good but some matches were interesting. jerichos secret partner turned out to be chris benoit.
RESULTS:
kane vs HHH= kane
austin vs taker= austin
rikishi vs regal= regal
chyna vs lita= chyna
tag team thing= jericho and benoit
angle vs benoit= angle
test vs bigshow vs rhino= rhino

i cant remember any more. angles got his medals back, kanes new inter champ and benoit-jerico will have a shot at the tag titles. the 2 out of three falls match went on untill a third round(ladder match) when edge&christian saved angle.
Thu 31/05/01 at 13:55
KlNG T wrote:
> I don't care what her book says, that's rubbish. Chyna, or China as
> I like to call her, was a man when it entered the WWF and didn't
> speak for a year because of the hormone tablets taking time to work.
> The it go implants, and the operation down below. Cyna is a freak
> of nature, need I say any more about it?

nope, she is a freak of nature and she was a man...i think.what doesher book say?(dont type the whole thing out)
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:16
I do now. Thanks. That's something else I can use to laugh about Chyna.
Wed 30/05/01 at 17:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Did you know Chyna had jaw surgery to make her look more like a woman?
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:43
I don't care what her book says, that's rubbish. Chyna, or China as I like to call her, was a man when it entered the WWF and didn't speak for a year because of the hormone tablets taking time to work. The it go implants, and the operation down below. Cyna is a freak of nature, need I say any more about it?
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:14
yeah, to much muscle.
Mon 28/05/01 at 23:23
Lita should be womens champ because Chyna used to be a man. lol
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:22
ive already said yours is better. what more can i say? ok ok, ice blaster is the best because he dont nick things from other people!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Were my results Not good enough for you lol, i spent about an hour writing that for you this morning in between eating my brekkie so appreciate it!
Mon 21/05/01 at 15:56
hey, did u all watch judgement day last night? it wasnt that good but some matches were interesting. jerichos secret partner turned out to be chris benoit.
RESULTS:
kane vs HHH= kane
austin vs taker= austin
rikishi vs regal= regal
chyna vs lita= chyna
tag team thing= jericho and benoit
angle vs benoit= angle
test vs bigshow vs rhino= rhino

i cant remember any more. angles got his medals back, kanes new inter champ and benoit-jerico will have a shot at the tag titles. the 2 out of three falls match went on untill a third round(ladder match) when edge&christian saved angle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.