GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've seen Saw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/03/05 at 10:03
Regular
Yeah yeah, old-ish and stuff, but I never see films. Anyway, I don't care if people think it's rubbish (do they?), I loved it.

Excellent stuff.
Mon 07/03/05 at 17:33
Regular
"8==="
see Saw?

You can find themin parks for free, gaze all you want. ;)
Mon 07/03/05 at 09:35
Regular
"long time"
YEY watched it last night really good film.

The twist was great ! :)
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:44
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I saw it a few days ago and thought it was a great film with a good twist.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Watched it today - rocks.
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Had a surprisingly good cast considering it was originally going to be a straight to video film.
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
Yeah, it was badly acted at times, and my brother's trying to ruin it for me by going through all the plot inconsistencies, but I'm a real sucker for the big finale twist type films. Hence my two favourites films are Usual Suspects/Fight Club (kinda helps that they're excellent anyway).
Wed 02/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Reefer wrote:
> People don't think it's rubbish really - it got pretty decent reviews
> all around.

Got a stinker of a review [URL]http://chud.com/reviews/317[/URL]

For the record, I found it an enjoyable, but badly acted and with obvious budget limitations.
Wed 02/03/05 at 13:15
Regular
People don't think it's rubbish really - it got pretty decent reviews all around.
Wed 02/03/05 at 13:04
Regular
"lets go back"
I think its really good. So there are a few plot holes here and there and the acting isnt always great, but I really enjoyed it. It was a nice change to all of the kid friendly rubbish thats been on at the cinema over the last year or so.
Wed 02/03/05 at 10:26
Regular
Yep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.