GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My school's closed due to the snow."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/03/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Get in!

Anyone else enjoying an unexpected, relaxing day?
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> Lucky thing. Unlucky, maybe u shud w8 until 2morow to satrt that
> essay

hmm an interesting idea but it's due at 2pm so i mite have to get some done. i have read 8 thesis's on 3d animation and the industry i think i should get the grade jsut for that.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
yay no school tomorrow :D .......wait a minute i finished school about 6 years ago. got uni tomorrow, better start that essay wish we had snow :(
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:07
Regular
we havent had settling snow this year, our neighbour school was shut because of the rain once tho.
Thu 03/03/05 at 18:44
U r very looky i wish my school was closed!!
Wed 02/03/05 at 12:44
Regular
"..."
Sweet Tooth wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> Well my Boss has just gone out for the day, so I can relax. To an
> extent.
>
> What do you do?
>
> A few people just been sacked at the place were my bf works ,they
> were caught on the internet!

I've been caught on the Internet a few times and I get a dressing down from the boss every time, but we both know he can't afford to fire me. I've developed databases and systems that the office relies on which, without me, they'd have to pay a consultant to maintain...
Wed 02/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
no snow here, but i almost crashed on my way to uni on the motorway! thank god for ABS brakes is all i can say!
Wed 02/03/05 at 10:18
Regular
"long time"
The only thing i know about Royal Mail is post men but im guessing your sat at a desk?

I hear they pay really well?
Wed 02/03/05 at 10:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I just ripped the songs from Part Troll.
^_^
Wed 02/03/05 at 10:14
Regular
Royal Mail.
Wed 02/03/05 at 10:13
Regular
"long time"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Well my Boss has just gone out for the day, so I can relax. To an
> extent.

What do you do?

A few people just been sacked at the place were my bf works ,they were caught on the internet!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.