GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CM Online – SR League"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 22:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Here’s the deal, people. I know a few of us here (including myself) have the new CM online game ([URL]http://www.cm-online.co.uk[/URL] for more) and there is an option on it to create a “Buddy League”. Basically in this sort of side-game you can be whichever team you want and compete against other people let into the competition.

I can just imagine it being a lot of fun, with only one hitch. CM online has a subscription fee, which I understand many won’t want to pay. From my current experience of the main game I can say that it’s a lot of fun, and with subscriptions at just a tenner for 3 months (which should give us easily enough time for a buddy league – maybe two) it’d be good fun.

Knowing that mattribute and Wink already have it, I’ve decided to set one up soon. So yeah, if you’re interested check out the website and sign up, then stick your name down here saying you want to be in the league. And if you’re already signed up and want to take part, just say.

Edit: Only 5 places up for grabs. Quickest people signing up get in, so be quick, yeah? Good.

Current participants:
Ashman
mattribute
E-BeerDeeds
Free space
Free space
Free space
Free space
Free space
Fri 04/03/05 at 15:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
mattributé wrote:
>
> All i want is yearly updates of CM 01/02 with added features, wimmen.

I still have it - tis all I need.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I was actually a bit disappointed in FM. Didn't hit the heights it could oif - mostly because it's trying to accurately simulate being a manager.

All i want is yearly updates of CM 01/02 with added features, wimmen.
Thu 03/03/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, shame it aint FM
Wed 02/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nah, CM Online is absolute genius. Trust respect.

If only you knew what you were missing out on...
Wed 02/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
I might be up for it, if it was FM.
Wed 02/03/05 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've only got FM now...
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:23
Regular
Why not just do a network game on fm?

Anyway, CM is now the darkside. traiters!
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Feel the wrath of Aberdeen.
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Here’s the deal, people. I know a few of us here (including myself) have the new CM online game ([URL]http://www.cm-online.co.uk[/URL] for more) and there is an option on it to create a “Buddy League”. Basically in this sort of side-game you can be whichever team you want and compete against other people let into the competition.

I can just imagine it being a lot of fun, with only one hitch. CM online has a subscription fee, which I understand many won’t want to pay. From my current experience of the main game I can say that it’s a lot of fun, and with subscriptions at just a tenner for 3 months (which should give us easily enough time for a buddy league – maybe two) it’d be good fun.

Knowing that mattribute and Wink already have it, I’ve decided to set one up soon. So yeah, if you’re interested check out the website and sign up, then stick your name down here saying you want to be in the league. And if you’re already signed up and want to take part, just say.

Edit: Only 5 places up for grabs. Quickest people signing up get in, so be quick, yeah? Good.

Current participants:
Ashman
mattribute
E-BeerDeeds
Free space
Free space
Free space
Free space
Free space

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.