GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IDIOT FRIENDS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I didn't realise just how many 'idiot friends' i have. Almost all of my friends enjoy gaming and i do too. When we talk about games there is always some rivalary but it isn't to bitter.
My friend annoys me to much now. He said i talk cr*p about games and i know nothing only he was the one who said Driv3r was going to be a 'groundbreaking sucess'. Then he said Halo 2 was going to make 'classics' such as Final Fantasy 7, Mario, Zelda look rubbish. It just seems to me he knows nothing and is a complete irritant.

Another friend said to me: 'I'm going to stump you' So i let him talk. He said that 'the PS2 is rubbish because it doesn't have a headset or any online games'. Yes this person is also a complete twit. Anyone have any friends like this? or just me...
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I didn't realise just how many 'idiot friends' i have. Almost all of my friends enjoy gaming and i do too. When we talk about games there is always some rivalary but it isn't to bitter.
My friend annoys me to much now. He said i talk cr*p about games and i know nothing only he was the one who said Driv3r was going to be a 'groundbreaking sucess'. Then he said Halo 2 was going to make 'classics' such as Final Fantasy 7, Mario, Zelda look rubbish. It just seems to me he knows nothing and is a complete irritant.

Another friend said to me: 'I'm going to stump you' So i let him talk. He said that 'the PS2 is rubbish because it doesn't have a headset or any online games'. Yes this person is also a complete twit. Anyone have any friends like this? or just me...
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:59
Regular
You have friends?

That suprises me.
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:21
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
It suprises you? U must B sad. lol
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
SnoopDogg you're an idiot. So it's ironic that you call other people idiot's.
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:26
Regular
"-_-"
SnoopDogg wrote:
>
> 'classics' such as Final Fantasy 7, Mario, Zelda look rubbish. It
> just seems to me he knows nothing and is a complete irritant.
>

doesnt that mean they they can cause itching to your skin? or maybe even irritation :O
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:31
Regular
"herro"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> So it's ironic that you call other people idiot's.

I sometimes wish they'd put that word in the swear filter as prevent every moron under the sun using it and using completely wrongly.
It's like some kind of buzzword on these forums, yet every time it's used, it's used incorrectly.

ffs
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:32
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> SnoopDogg you're an idiot. So it's ironic that you call other people
> idiot's.

You have no friends. I see you post so many messages because you don't get off your fat backside. I bet your really fat like that guy on the simpsons who just collects comics!
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Oooooooooo, cheap shot.
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:36
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Chr1s wrote:
> Oooooooooo, cheap shot.

I agree that was my most lame comment to date, but i would like to stop arguing now...
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:37
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Wow what an insult. Seeing as I take double IT 3 days a week I post alot then. And im not really a weekday person anyway because im not a chav, i'd rather spend my weekends with friends playing football and golf and study on a weekday when there's nothing to do at all.

The end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.