GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok, looking for a new car."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 01:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Getting rid of my car soon and so I'm starting to look out for a new one.
Now, I quite like my cars and so do not want some cheep banger. At the moment I'm a little torn between a VW Lupo Gti, (I like it, so hush), or a Fiat Stilo.

I know Fiat have some problems, but a mate has a Stilo and he loves it. I can't have the 2.4 due to insurance but the 1.8 is perky enough.

[URL]http://img224.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img224&image=media194nb.jpg[/URL]

The Lupo Gti seems like a great little car. Can pick a 3-year-old up for about just over 6k. It has VW build quality, insurance is not too bad, decent performance and it's a little unusual.

[URL]http://img240.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img240&image=media221sh.jpg[/URL]

I will have about 6k to spend, so if you can make any suggestions, please do.
Thu 10/03/05 at 15:45
Regular
"long time"
You should be able to find a Sky Line with that money:)
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'd love one. I'd also really love to know where I could get one for the 6K I mentioned.
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:28
Regular
"go to sleep..."
or maybe an Aston Martin db9 beautifill peice of work, i would have one in silver and one in green if had the money
Thu 10/03/05 at 10:53
Regular
"long time"
Oh yeh!!!

Very cool car :)
Thu 10/03/05 at 07:15
"Uzi Lover"
Go for the Dodge Viper.
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:52
Regular
"go to sleep..."
Try getting a Rolls Royce Phantom beautifull work of art, but if cannot afford to buy one then you are just a peice of worthless common dribble like moi! :p
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:45
Regular
"..."
You could make an offer for the one in the 'Bet not many...' thread...
Wed 09/03/05 at 08:35
Regular
I did Pass-Plus. It was mandatory for me to get free insurance on my current car.

After generating some hypothetical quotes from some websites, I'd say it's worth it - I'd be saving quite a bit if I had to buy insurance now.

I'll need to get sorted by May though, that's when my free year is up!
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Me - Job = poor

I did think about doing the pass plus thing
Fri 04/03/05 at 18:55
Regular
Why why why would you want to get rid of your BMW?!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.