GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HL2 Advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Sat 20/11/04 at 18:57
Regular
Any tips on positioning the 3 turrets in the 'defend against 300 soldiers on your jack' section of Nova?

Seems whereever I put them all they have to do is throw a single grenade, or one hit from a manhack topples them.
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
What I did, went to one end of the corridor, put on turret directly facing a force field, and the other two facing the other way, mamking a very small perimiter. Don't bother using any weapons, it's a waste of ammo and means you have to constantly change to the grav gun every time one of the turrets falls over.

Instead, select the Grav gun from the start, and just sit back and let the turrets do their thing. All you need to do then is use the grav gun to pick up hand grenades before they topple your turrets, and throw them back at the enemy, same with Manhacks.
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"\\"
you know there's two hallways either side of you where you start? Well take the turrets further up to where there's another little joiny bit (where both corridoors meet), with some boxes and a box of ammo in, put them in the middle of it facing out, shouldn't get any grenades there... Or atleast I didn't.
Sat 20/11/04 at 18:57
Regular
Any tips on positioning the 3 turrets in the 'defend against 300 soldiers on your jack' section of Nova?

Seems whereever I put them all they have to do is throw a single grenade, or one hit from a manhack topples them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.