GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you create movies on flash?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 12:23
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
I just visited www.johnrichie.com and watched a few videos. Very good by the way. Just wondered how I can create something like that and if I need software for it. If so where can I get it?
Sun 27/02/05 at 15:08
Regular
I`ve just got flash 5 whichis kind of easy to use.To see some real good Flash movies [URL]http://www.stickdeath.com[/URL]
Theres some real good ones on there.
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Pwned"
I've had Flash MX for ages now, about 2 years and I still can't get my head around it, although I can make basic animations, but when I say basic I mean basic. You'll have to read a hell of a lot of books on Flash Movie Making.
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Pwned"
If you want the full version, you'll have to pay or take a change and download it from KaZaA.
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Pwned"
Indeed, 'tis not easy and don't think you'll be able to make great movies straight away.
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Macromedia.com?

Plus making movies like that isn't easy at all. It will take you aaaaaages to learn it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Pwned"
[URL]http://www.download.com/Macromedia-Flash-MX/3000-6676_4-10227159.html?tag=lst-0-7[/URL]

Only a trial though, $500 to buy.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:59
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
What websites?
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Pwned"
You need Flash MX and I think it retails at around 300 quid. ;-)

There are demos of it to download from various websites though.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:23
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
I just visited www.johnrichie.com and watched a few videos. Very good by the way. Just wondered how I can create something like that and if I need software for it. If so where can I get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.