GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great timing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 08:41
Regular
": ("
...just woke up and all I could see is white, yes - it's snowing! And it's actually setting too, last week when it snowed I wasn't bothered because I had the week off (Half Term) but i'm going back to school tommorow and it looks like i'll have the day off again.

Yay!
Sun 27/02/05 at 08:41
Regular
...just woke up and all I could see is white, yes - it's snowing! And it's actually setting too, last week when it snowed I wasn't bothered because I had the week off (Half Term) but i'm going back to school tommorow and it looks like i'll have the day off again.

Yay!
Sun 27/02/05 at 08:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We only had a light dusting over night. And last week we didn't get one snow day. :(
Sun 27/02/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
We got a load overnight. Unfortunately, it means my match is cancelled, which is a little smelly, but I'll live.
Sun 27/02/05 at 09:39
Regular
"\\"
There's a ice wherever puddles where. No sign of any snow or rain or anything.
Sun 27/02/05 at 09:53
Regular
I just hope the sun p*ssed off to somewhere else for today so I can have my day off of school tommorow.
Sun 27/02/05 at 11:46
Regular
"cachoo"
It's warm here.
Sun 27/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
Argh. The sun has arrived.
Sun 27/02/05 at 11:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ms NY wrote:
> It's warm here.

Same here, blue skies, lovely and warm. Great day for getting rid of my mild hangover, and then some Maths and Physics work :(
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:09
Regular
Yup, blue skies and sunny here too.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:10
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
On friday me and about 5 friends skipped second lesson to make a snowman, following this be kicked it down and had a massive snow fight.

Fun times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.