GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movie Lines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 01:04
Regular
What`re your favourite movie lines?
Here are a few of mine:-

"well, polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake" Stifler American pie The Wedding

"Relax, Take it slow and let the good times roll,`cause daddies a regular here" Stifler American pie The Wedding in the g@y bar

"I`ve got a quote for you...Love life,get paid and get laid" Paul Finch American Pie the wedding (Yet again)
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I prefer fish
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:00
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
WHo is your daddy, you foul mothed little ingrate. Thats the question I put to you and your inbred mutantified creepy house family of doggy dogs
Sun 27/02/05 at 15:11
Regular
Who cares if you think it`s crap?!?!?!?
Sun 27/02/05 at 15:07
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Find some quotes from films that are actually good. American Pie The Wedding is a total piece of crap.
Sun 27/02/05 at 14:45
Regular
Well I`m sory it was pointless and I posted it in the wrong forum.
The lines I put were from the same film because I`ve seen it five nights in a row and I can`t remember any other movie lines
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
It's a challenge but I'll do it!
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Only if you plant six acorns in six seperate forests.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:50
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Although it is in the wrong forum it doesn't mean the thread is
> pointless.

I've learnt the error of my ways. Forgive me.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Although it is in the wrong forum it doesn't mean the thread is pointless.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:39
Regular
"For One Night Only"
It'd also help if you only posted one meaningless thread a day. Any more than that constitutes as spamming...

EDIT: Although a lot of people do it anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.