GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Road to Cardiff - Liverpool V Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Amid the mind games that have been going on since Chelsea lost against Newcastle..WTF, I think we (Liverpool) have a good chance of beating Chelsea, hopefully no boring game and no matter which team you support or the odds being offered at the moment either team could win. Each team will be playing a strong squad, Chelsea just that bit stronger with the 100m+ price tag of thier 11. But after Liverpool having a decent game against Leverkusen should put them into a 'winning' mood, but as Liverpool being rather inconsistant...

The papers have been saying Chelsea will have alot of pressure and should help us win, but after being knocked out of the FA cup and having a bad time against Barca that would make Chelsea more determinded wouldnt you think, the papers talking b******s as usual.

My prediction...2-1
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Amid the mind games that have been going on since Chelsea lost against Newcastle..WTF, I think we (Liverpool) have a good chance of beating Chelsea, hopefully no boring game and no matter which team you support or the odds being offered at the moment either team could win. Each team will be playing a strong squad, Chelsea just that bit stronger with the 100m+ price tag of thier 11. But after Liverpool having a decent game against Leverkusen should put them into a 'winning' mood, but as Liverpool being rather inconsistant...

The papers have been saying Chelsea will have alot of pressure and should help us win, but after being knocked out of the FA cup and having a bad time against Barca that would make Chelsea more determinded wouldnt you think, the papers talking b******s as usual.

My prediction...2-1
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:51
Regular
Is Duff playing?

I'm gonna say that Chelsea win...
Sun 27/02/05 at 09:25
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I will also say that Chelsea will win.

I'm that way inclined.
Sun 27/02/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think it could go either way, on paper Chelsea are the much stronger but lets not forget that this *is* Liverpool's trophy - they simply love winning this cup and it's also their only chance of any silverware this season. It should be interesting and hopefully the 'real Liverpool' will stand up.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:15
Regular
Chelsea being more "determined" could work in your favour. It could lead to them losing their shape defensively as they go more out in attack. Its the best time to play them at the moment, chelsea are rocking and jose is talking more crap than usual.

Hopefully Morientes will do what he done to chelsea in the champions league last year :)
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:51
Regular
": ("
I'd rather see a football team win it rather than a football bank.

Can someone tell me what BBC Radio station it'll be on cause I haven't got Sky Sports 1.

:(
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't say i really care who wins today as long as it's a entertaining match to watch and somehow Cech gets injured and put on the sidelines for the rest of the season ............ *remembers they have Cudicini in reserve*........DAMMIT! :-D
Sun 27/02/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I want Liverpool to win, without a doubt.

Out of the FA cup.
A hard task in the CL.
Then, losing the League Cup too??

Would make my week and wipe the smile of Jose's 'we're going to win all 4 cups' smile.

1-0 Pool, get in
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Gerard's vision for the goal was immense.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You just don't save those :-D

Few months too early Stevie

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.