GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Road to Cardiff - Liverpool V Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Amid the mind games that have been going on since Chelsea lost against Newcastle..WTF, I think we (Liverpool) have a good chance of beating Chelsea, hopefully no boring game and no matter which team you support or the odds being offered at the moment either team could win. Each team will be playing a strong squad, Chelsea just that bit stronger with the 100m+ price tag of thier 11. But after Liverpool having a decent game against Leverkusen should put them into a 'winning' mood, but as Liverpool being rather inconsistant...

The papers have been saying Chelsea will have alot of pressure and should help us win, but after being knocked out of the FA cup and having a bad time against Barca that would make Chelsea more determinded wouldnt you think, the papers talking b******s as usual.

My prediction...2-1
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Green Ferocity wrote:
It recently become a speciality!
-------------
WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

...it's Traore who likes doing that - nobody else. I have people to agree with me (Alec (who doesn't count as "people")).
Sun 27/02/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Liverpool like scoring own goals don't they. It recently become a speciality!
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:19
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> .the
> newspapers are going to kill him with headlines tommorow.

I...don't think so.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:18
Regular
Lipe wrote:
>the newspapers are going to kill him with headlines tommorow.

I very much doubt it.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:14
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> Liverpool should sell Gerrard.

He's going Chelsea most probably. I feel sorry for him though...the newspapers are going to kill him with headlines tommorow.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:13
Regular
Stridman wrote:

Sun 27/02/05 at 18:13
Regular
Stridman wrote:

Glad to see you're still a tw@
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That is a dumb comment.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:04
Regular
": ("
Liverpool should sell Gerrard.
Sun 27/02/05 at 17:55
Regular
Good ol' Gerrard. Crackin header.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.