GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/05/00 at 13:10
Regular
What everyone doesn't know or hasn't said...
is that the x-box will play playstation 1 and 2 games as well as dvd's
and will boot up windows in under 8seconds..
Thu 04/05/00 at 13:10
What everyone doesn't know or hasn't said...
is that the x-box will play playstation 1 and 2 games as well as dvd's
and will boot up windows in under 8seconds..
Tue 09/05/00 at 03:15
Gina wrote:
> What everyone doesn't know or hasn't said...
> is that the x-box will play playstation 1 and 2 games as well as
> dvd's
> and will boot up windows in under 8seconds..

under 1.5 seconds and the fact that te xbox can play ps2 and psx is illeagle and wont do it out of the box u havee to download it from the x boxs internet to the harddrive *cough*BLEEM*cough*
Sun 20/08/00 at 15:46
I seriously doubt it can play playstation games, I think thats just rumour, sure if it could get "Bleem" like the pc does, but even thats hopeless to be honest, hardly playing any playstion games properly.
Sun 20/08/00 at 16:12
Who cares if it playes Playstation games! It will definately play games of similar quality to the ones found on the PC so it will be much better than the PS2 and any other console! Here's proof, Peter Molyneux (the man behind Bullfrog which he sold recently and now behind the game Black & White which looks great) is interested in creating games for the X-Box once Black & White is finished but don't think this is the end of the PC Lionhead (his new company) will still create games for the PC it's just that he himself wont be directly involved! So long live the PC and well done Microsoft on what looks like the console to destroy all others!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.