GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Black Monday Review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:14
"Version 1.0"
Some games have a great history and draw in great crowds, and them some games do. 2+2=4 but somehwo 5+5 do not equal ten in thes gamer.
You play a mad huband who walk ut on his wife and come bck to find her gone. Biscuit Jars liered the floor.
You have to take over the citi again and rise to the top of the talest peaks of london. Guns glore in this gory rated game. London face scar. People talk real time english.
Do you think you hav what it takes to rise up against the odds. If so play the game and drive to the destiny of guns. Gns that shoot real bullets with real sound affects.
Alto like GTA. GTA is great, i dont think it will ever be wotrh ten punds. It is so great. Getway is such a great game to shoot. I wish i had it so i could touch case with grubby mits keep off! great game to wipe marks off face. And friend looks sumg for it. Games is good wish had i.

Blck Munday is great game. Do u think i wun gsme a day.
Tue 23/11/04 at 17:38
Regular
Class review mate, you should be proud.
Tue 23/11/04 at 17:36
Regular
"0228"
You don't lie.
Tue 23/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
"..."
JFH wrote:
> That is a fantastic review compared to his Paper Mario 2 review.

You should see his review of Links 2004, now that is comedy gold!
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
*Dies a little inside*

Looks almost like this has been a rewite of a real bad review. Well taken the odd extract and then put it through the crap factory.

Helpful hint for general writing. Use proper English. If you can't spell well then use the power of a word processor.

I'm trying to help...
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
oh dear
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"0228"
That is a fantastic review compared to his Paper Mario 2 review.
Mon 22/11/04 at 11:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Green Protracter wrote:
> Do u think i wun gsme a day.

short answer: no.

long answer: oh GOD, no.
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:14
"Version 1.0"
Some games have a great history and draw in great crowds, and them some games do. 2+2=4 but somehwo 5+5 do not equal ten in thes gamer.
You play a mad huband who walk ut on his wife and come bck to find her gone. Biscuit Jars liered the floor.
You have to take over the citi again and rise to the top of the talest peaks of london. Guns glore in this gory rated game. London face scar. People talk real time english.
Do you think you hav what it takes to rise up against the odds. If so play the game and drive to the destiny of guns. Gns that shoot real bullets with real sound affects.
Alto like GTA. GTA is great, i dont think it will ever be wotrh ten punds. It is so great. Getway is such a great game to shoot. I wish i had it so i could touch case with grubby mits keep off! great game to wipe marks off face. And friend looks sumg for it. Games is good wish had i.

Blck Munday is great game. Do u think i wun gsme a day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.