GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahahaha, cheers you gaybys."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What _ is a gayby anyway?

And when _ was this election? Been away the last few days, come back to find I'm your newest God. Great!

So I guess some thanks are in order. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Thanks to everyone that didn't vote for and couldn't co-ordinate themselves properly to vote for someone useful. And mostly thanks to Albert The Large for getting some well-placed sympathy votes by being dead. It's what he would have wanted.

Don't I get a game for this?

edit: I'll let it go as it is an exciting day for you I'm sure, but please watch the swearing.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
monkey_man wrote:
> What _ is a gayby anyway?

I typed it by accident one day, so ended up using it as a general insult from that day forward. I infected this place with it.

However, to my dismay, I discovered that I didn't invent the word and that a "gayby" is a child raised by a gay couple.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:09
Regular
Do you get a game for becoming a Notable?
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I concur, CM was robbed.
> Though, monkey_baws has been amusing in his victory.

Thanks for saying so Sheepy

Some days it's good to have the same initials as Cookie Monster...
Thu 24/02/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
Yeah because I care about that as much as you do...
Thu 24/02/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hedfix wrote:
> I disagree.
>
> I've found the last 3 days very tedious post-wise.

But on the plus side all the moaning you've been doing must be keeping your posts per day up.
Thu 24/02/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Cong Man wrote:
> Well, I'm on a roll with the wise sayings...so here's another:-

They are only "wise sayings" if you make them up yourself..
Thu 24/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"8==="
I disagree.

I've found the last 3 days very tedious post-wise.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have to say today has been one of the most amusing days on here just from all stuff about the election. Much better than all the normal spam.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I concur, CM was robbed.
Though, monkey_baws has been amusing in his victory.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:57
cookie monster wrote:
> M_M only won because 5/6 of my supporters had the flu and couldnt
> register their votes.

Nah, I would have voted you but went out instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.