GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Imnuet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 19:47
Regular
Im the eskimo boy. Do you agree?
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:32
Regular
"serenity now!"
AlexxelA wrote:
> Its stupid I know so wh ydo you write on it it was a test for dork
> like you.

This thread seems to have served its purpose then.

I'd also advise you to be wary of putting your or your father's real name on the internet. Maybe you should edit it?

~closed~
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:25
Regular
So just because you insult me you don't belive me. My mum died less then a year ago from cancer and my Dad had a mental breakdown and went into hospital then came out about a month ago. If you don't believe me go to Middlesex hospital in London and check the mental ward for paintings. My dad's names Wilber Downer.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:21
Regular
Yeah, my Mums dead as well. Only when people insult me on the internet though.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:20
Regular
Nah mums dead. Hmm I could report a whole lot of posts from people I don't like either. Thanks for putting the idea in my mind.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:17
Regular
Hopefully the moderators of this website. I notice you already have one warning, I'd be more than welcome to report every single post that is offensive in the future. I'm sure your mother won't be happy if you have to ask her to register for you again, we all know the sign up form is a bit confusing for you.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:15
Regular
Lol I get rude to whoever I want whos going to stop me?
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Well done on catching me out. My wits are truly battered.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
Wow... it's this kind of child who I always pray will mouth off to someone bigger than him and end up very hurt. This may be the internet slimboyslimuk, but learn some manners. Might help you get somewhere in life.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:49
Regular
Its stupid I know so wh ydo you write on it it was a test for dork like you.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:42
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
This thread is so no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.