GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HBK?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
Should the HBK return to the WWF?

I think that he should give it a try. However if he did come back he'd have to accept a few things:

Shawn must face that he is a "hasbeen". He was once, no doubt the best in the business but now he is a bit older, he will not be able to match people like Triple H, Austin and the Rock. Although he managed to annoy almost everyone there was, he just wouldn't be able to get the crowd going as much. People like Angle will always be better than him now, so he needs to try and do what he did before, form a decent stable.

Forming a decent stable would probably make a great "face", he could help some of the younger wrestlers like test, who could have a real good chance of becoming one of the best in the business with the aid of HBK.

When he was in his prime a couple of years back he was able to pull big bucks from Vince McMahon, as he was scared that WCW would take him away. If he did come back he would need to accept less oney than he was earning, anyway, I think he would accept less money anyway as he knows he is a bit out of shape and older than he used to be.

He would have to try not hold a grudge against anyone, as that would just make him like angle and benoit, although it was fun watching them fight a couple of weeks back, it just isn't the same, it's getting boring. So HBK would have to try and move on and only get involved in short feuds if any.

If he did go for a title he would have to go for either the I/C title or European title. At the moment the I/C title is a bit boring, just mainly Triple H holding it and not having to defend it at all. But if Kane wins at Judgement Day, then it would be pointless HBK going for the title. If that happens he should go for the European title, this has also been extremely boring recently after Eddie has joined with the Hardyz. I think it would be good to have a new competator in this division as it will make it really interesting.

Personaly I would like to see him kick steven richard's butt for using his finisher, HBK should wack him in the chin with his sweet chin music. Then Steven and the whole of the right to censor could finally shut the hell up!

I know many people have been awaiting his return and I know I have, however, it there a perfect time for him to come back, Sumerslam? Will it really be worth him coming back? Will all the injuries he suffered effect him at all? and Will he just be a failure at coming back?

We'll just have to wait and see what the WWF script writers wil do about the whole issue.........
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:09
2 words:so what
Wed 30/05/01 at 17:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
4 words: Shawn Michaels is old
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:39
Yeah, he was a good laugh.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:19
we still want hi back
Mon 28/05/01 at 23:22
HBK, injured, and unfit to wrestle. He's also happily married and don't need no wrestling anymore anyways.
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:21
hehe, u got a photo of yourself tubby? or can you only fit on a poster.
Mon 21/05/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Back in black"
T... U ...B ... B ... Y is how i thought you spelt it, but hey what ever you rekon!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 18:27
Tunny is evil, tunny is god, watch out and don't insult my fatness again!!!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 17:34
Regular
"Back in black"
I always thought that ice blaster was the best because he dont nick things from other people!! ha ha ha ha ha at you all.
Mon 21/05/01 at 15:40

big_slow is the best, I just had to say what I had to say.

I did nick it off anyone I just wrote it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.