GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2 or Killzone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon 2'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:06
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Next week I will get one of the above but I can't decide which one. They both look good, I don't have any experience with Ghost Recon so which one would be worth the pennies?
Mon 22/11/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I would get Killzone. I had Ghost Recon 1 and it was pretty bad. Multiplayer was one of the worst I've ever played and single player was too short. Unless they've improved it drastically then I wouldnt bother. Having said that I know fairly little about Killzone, but Ive heard good things from many people.
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:01
Remember that the previous poster is biased towards Sony.
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Killzone's worth getting because you've never played anything like it on the PS2.

Ghost Recon 2 I'm still in two minds about. I've been reading lots of good things about it, but then I read a lot of good things about Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness too. Might get it a week after release once the forum verdicts have rolled in.
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'd go for Ghost Recon, apparently most of the buildings can be destroyed and it just looks lots more fun.
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Killzonuh.
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:06
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Next week I will get one of the above but I can't decide which one. They both look good, I don't have any experience with Ghost Recon so which one would be worth the pennies?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.