GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE WORKED SO HARD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/05/01 at 19:56
Regular
I have worked so hard trying to win a gameaday. But so far nothing has come to me. Help guys if contribute to this topic and the others by me then I can win a game and so can you!!!! Come on guys. Tell me how hard you have worked...
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yup
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:31
We should have a dedicated forum for these people, called the Future of Whining.
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It all depends.

Generally, a post that wins is (when not a cheat or tip), informative, contains personal opinion and says something.

Just read back over a few and see, although it really is down to whoever decides for the day.

I know it can get frustrating, but the usual message is

"Post because you want to, not to win".

Just post away, have fun and if you win, power to you.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:00
this is really aimed at edgy, but feel free to reply. What did you do to win these times. I mean cheats, discussion, or reviews. Basically i want to know what to concentrate on
Sun 03/06/01 at 07:53
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i too have posted a huge topic about the ideas i had for the future with gaming and sega and all that , i stayed there to contribute to it but still nothing. Hey Edgy do you remember me ? Sneaky-Savage from codejunkies ?
Sat 02/06/01 at 23:50
Regular
I have also worked very hard to win....til I won about 7/8 months ago. Since then I have just posted like I would any other board and have won 4 times since!

the '4 winners on one day' is because Special Reserve keep setting up extra prizes for special things. There is only one real Gameaday winner every day, the extras are for those who want to win but not enjoy the board (in my opinion anyway)
Sat 02/06/01 at 21:41
some people have won 8 games
Sat 02/06/01 at 21:25
i think the reason people like us ain't winning is because the site has become faulty. I recently entered about 40 cheats into the ukcheats.com website, however, only 6 have appeared, not a very good result. I also spent hours on these posts, so i too know how you feel. I don't know if you noticed this, but there was even a period were there were 4 winners on the same day, yet we still don't win. I know others just say well you dont try hard enough, well spending hours writing out cheats which don't even get posted, I can't try much harder.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:28
i'm in the same position i stayed up 'till midnight last night entering as many cheats and messages as i could.. iknow everyone go to the one entitled 'Gamecube Games' and eventualy we'll drag everyone in and rule the worl... well err not quite the world but you get the picture.
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:56
I have worked so hard trying to win a gameaday. But so far nothing has come to me. Help guys if contribute to this topic and the others by me then I can win a game and so can you!!!! Come on guys. Tell me how hard you have worked...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.