GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mom needs help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 19:24
Regular
"momneedshelp"
My little boy just got a ps2 for his birthday and is playing Lord of the rings the fellowship he is Sam in the garden what's next???
Sun 21/11/04 at 19:24
Regular
"momneedshelp"
My little boy just got a ps2 for his birthday and is playing Lord of the rings the fellowship he is Sam in the garden what's next???
Mon 22/11/04 at 08:54
Regular
He has to find the black box, remove the disc from it and sell it to the highest bidder, buying himself a decent game instead.
Mon 22/11/04 at 10:25
Regular
"..."
If you really need help on that game, then try gamefaqs.com , but seriously you need decent game. It looks like you don't know much about game. How old is your son ? If he is 15 or more then buy to him Grand Theft Auto San Andreas , and if not then try one of the basic games, like Jak2:Renegade , Need For Speed Underground 2 , Gran Turismo 3 , and Final Fantasy 10.
Mon 22/11/04 at 10:27
Regular
homosh wrote:
> If he is 15 or more then buy to him Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Even though it's an 18??

Meh, my 13-year old sister plays that and Halo 2 all the time.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:44
Regular
I'm eleven and play San Andreas and my brothers fourteen and plays Halo2 and San Andreas. If you want advice for Lord Of The Rings why don't you look at the hints on this site.
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Bicycle"
Heh, "little" hardly conjures up a 15 year old...

Meh.

I recommend GameFAQs.com, just run a search for "Lord of the Rings" and you should find it.

Good luck...
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:33
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
You can get a decent game if you look, Prince of Persia for a tenner would do nicely for a kid that age.
Fri 26/11/04 at 07:03
Regular
PoP would do nicely for a kid my age (21).

It rocks.
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:35
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> PoP would do nicely for a kid my age (21).
>
> It rocks.

Well, its good for every age, but especially younger kids because of the learning curve.
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:41
Regular
Yeah, it was pretty easy to pick up.

Looking forward to PoP2 though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.