GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager Network Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
I've noticed there's quite a few people on here who have FM 2005 so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in playing a network game? We would have to work out the best times for everyone so if your interested post your best day/times to play.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:28
Regular
"no nonsense"
i'll play but can't promise any times
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:09
Regular
"il give u a game if"
odwyer wrote:
> I'll play.
i wil give u a game add me on msn if u hav it [email protected] or email me
Fri 26/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"....."
I'll play.
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
Mr Flibble wrote:
> I would be interested, but the problem is with my job I don't have
> regular times. Oh well, I'm getting sacked soon, so I'll be around
> then.

Well you could let the computer play for you when you weren't around but that's up to you :) So anyone else?
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:54
Regular
"..."
Sounds good, I'm around most days after work Mon-Fri after 6:30 pm and weekends...
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'll play when I get it, which will proberbly be for Cheistmas, so 'till then I can't. ;)
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I would be interested, but the problem is with my job I don't have regular times. Oh well, I'm getting sacked soon, so I'll be around then.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:01
Regular
Pop!
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
I've noticed there's quite a few people on here who have FM 2005 so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in playing a network game? We would have to work out the best times for everyone so if your interested post your best day/times to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.