GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"London Underground"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 16:38
[URL]http://mirell.org/swf/london_underground.swf[/URL]

And for more classic tunes, [URL]http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitness/home.php?type=listen[/URL]
Wed 23/02/05 at 14:19
Regular
Don't know how many of the people who have posted in here live in London Underground, but the song simply tells the truth. Tubes here are just getting worse and worse in my opinion, this is based on personal opinion and experiences rather than research, but whatever. Although in saying this I have no idea what other cities underground systems are like so perhaps I am a little bit quick to judge ours.

On another note, the songs getting on my nerves* now - enjoyed it the first time people decided to bring it to everyones notice.

* T*ts is a swear word? I must be out of the "naughty words list" circulation.

[edit] Just realised I have to brave them tonight... wonderful. I foresee much delay and annoyance.
Wed 23/02/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tedious "hilarious" sweary cover of a classic to giggle to but making sure your PC isn't that loud in case your mum hears the naughty word.

Go download "So What?" by Metallica if you really want to upset your parents
Wed 23/02/05 at 11:11
Tsk, you lot are so angsty. Just enjoy it for what it is.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Won't even bother listening.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
hardly 'classic'

Going Underground owns it.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:03
Regular
That really isn't genius. It's a half-assed parody of a Jam song with swearing in it to make it even funnier. Flash has become a tool for people who think they're hilarious.
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:29
"period drama"
I thought London was above the ground.
Is it like an iceberg or something?
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
That song is genius.
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
lmao!
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
so flash CAN be used for something other than making penguins and cats sing destinys child songs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.