GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Grudge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 13:57
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I am not impressed! After hearing many opinions and reading many reviews saying The Grudge is one of the scariest movies ever, I went out and bought a copy, usually I would rent them first but seeing as it got such good reviews I bought it.

I put it on expecting it to be really scary. After it finished I was left thinking what the... It wasnt scary at all, I jumped a whole twice, once with the cat in the wardrobe and again on the bus, that was it. I didnt even think the story was that great so be expecting to see this one on ebay.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Lol, my girlfriend and i bought a Domino's. . . BBQ pizza and decided to rent the film. Sure enough we put the film on and started eating the pizza which we finished after like 10 mins. Then about three quarters through it, she started undoing my belt and stuff, so I just went with her.

It was a great experience.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I thought it was great!

Saw it at the cinema twice. But then again I have a cinema card so it didn't cost me owt.

You say you jumped twice? That's pretty good if you ask me. I virtually never jump. How often to 'scary' movies normally make you jump?

:)
Wed 23/02/05 at 09:59
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ms NY wrote:
> What happened on the bus? Can't remember..
> Thought it was OK. The shaky digital woman with the croaky voice
> freaked me out. :^)

The "Shaky digital woman" appeared in the bus window with a sudden *boom* of music
Wed 23/02/05 at 05:34
Regular
"cachoo"
What happened on the bus? Can't remember..
Thought it was OK. The shaky digital woman with the croaky voice freaked me out. :^)
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:29
Regular
It also got its fair share of rotten reviews.

It wasn't very good.
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:19
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Reefer wrote:

> Anyway, why didn't you just rent it and save the cash? Seems kinda
> silly.

Usually I would have rented it first but it got so many good reviews I took the chance
Tue 22/02/05 at 15:19
Regular
I thoroughly enjoyed it, taking it for what it was. I ordered it from Play two weeks ago and it still hasn't come. Time to send them an e-mail.

Anyway, why didn't you just rent it and save the cash? Seems kinda silly.
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:57
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I am not impressed! After hearing many opinions and reading many reviews saying The Grudge is one of the scariest movies ever, I went out and bought a copy, usually I would rent them first but seeing as it got such good reviews I bought it.

I put it on expecting it to be really scary. After it finished I was left thinking what the... It wasnt scary at all, I jumped a whole twice, once with the cat in the wardrobe and again on the bus, that was it. I didnt even think the story was that great so be expecting to see this one on ebay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.