GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooooooooow Day!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 09:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh yuss...

Finally, my prayers have been answered - a day break from school, without even feining to be ill! Genius!

A little acting, a little pleading (the ol' "Oh but everyone else...") and voila, no school for me today.

Not that I won't be working, but it'll give me a headstart into that troublesome GCSE coursework...
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Wink wrote:
> Snow is the weather of the devil. I don't particularly like freezing
> my ass of all day, do you?

surely fire hail is the weather of the devil?
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Bicycle"
:D

Glad somebody reads :D.
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He already said he gets to start his schoolwork. I have an assignment to do but by the time I get home from work I cannot be bothered starting it.

It is the sole reason that I want to be snowed in at home.
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:18
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Then what's snow meant to do for you?
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:14
Regular
"Bicycle"
No, but then again, I'm inside.
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:10
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Snow is the weather of the devil. I don't particularly like freezing my ass of all day, do you?
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh yuss...

Finally, my prayers have been answered - a day break from school, without even feining to be ill! Genius!

A little acting, a little pleading (the ol' "Oh but everyone else...") and voila, no school for me today.

Not that I won't be working, but it'll give me a headstart into that troublesome GCSE coursework...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.