GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't hate us because we are beautiful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 22:09
Regular
Some instantly forgettable british hillbilly girl defends chavs on sky one.

Somewhere along the line she managed to completely blur the line between the normal working class and chavs. She referred constantly to the middle class looking down on chavs, as though to be lower than middle class means you are a chav.

Sorry love, I'm 100% working class, proud of it, and keen to distance myself as much as I possibly can from you slack jawed, ill educated, sponging cancer on britains society.

You cannot defend those who shun education, even when it is free, bottom feed from our already struggling society, avoid all responsibility, sink the moral state of the country by the day, fill up our music industry, media, literature and streets with soul-less talentless bile, and generally lower the combined IQ of the entire country.

This is not snobbery, this is an attack on those who prefer to live as savages, and reject any notion of evolving and improving the human race and our way of life. Those who care more about Slapper Spices' new kids name, after Chavvy boy Dave shot his duff once again, in his 10 billion pound house, which he only owns because our twisted society deems a simple game to be more important than science, art and music combined.

Take the dictionary you've clearly been reading solidly for the past month in preparation for this 'serious documentary', my dear, and shove it up your burberry clad ass. Working class does NOT mean chav, I can assure you.
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
They're just townies to me. Our science teacher always takes the p*ss and calls them chavs. Dissing their tracky bottoms and fake burbury stuff. Its funny. Even funnier that the chavs then say, 'actually we is'nt chavs, it iz jus' wot peeple wear' Idiots.
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kind of like when you call someone, "beanpole", eh Mojo?
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
"That's right!"
Radgies (or charvs, I don't know where you fools got the word "chav" from, we were using charver almost ten years ago) don't even know that they're radgies. They even call other people radgies as an insult.

Fools.
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:25
Regular
I watched like two minutes of this.

I knew it was a pro-chav arguement, but I couldn't be bothered to listen to their points. I got bored when one of the chavsters kept on saying "middle class people look down on us, we're a community and dat, somfing they hav'nte got"

Working class, pfft.

I agree with your post above Borat.

I'm the same as Sheepy on this one, I don't know if I am middle class or working class, probably leering towards middle though.
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:23
Regular
"8==="
Via-torala wrote:
> I seriously think i've missed something about the chav explosion, are
> people actually so stupid as to adopt that style as an ideal, i
> thought the whole point was giving a name to people who clearly have
> no taste and the morons have decided it's actually a good thing.
> Someone tell me i'm wrong.

Their god is Jimmy Saville.
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Julie &^(*ing Burchill was the presenter.

She's a columnist for the Guardian, and she can effortlessly spew out words that are so blinkered, so utterly divorced from reality, that I can grind at least 2mm off of my teeth simply by reading one of her articles to the end.

The documentary doesn't surprise me; she's the same person who berated Matt Lucas for creating a character that "looks down on the working class of britain" (she was referring to Vicky Pollard).

Basically, she's in the midst of some sort of midlife crisis and is trying to re-invent herself as a left-wing Voice of the People(TM). Unfortunately she's handicapped by her total lack of knowledge about the various social classes and etiquettes in the UK today, which is why she ends up making a buffoon of herself by trying to claim that the entire Working Class are chavs. Frankly I find that idea far more offensive than a fat bald bloke pretending to be a west country chavwoman...
Tue 22/02/05 at 01:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the thing is, that presenter woman claimed to be "proud to be a chav" yet to me, she certainly didn't appear to be one. she wasn't dripping with tack and she could string a sentence together out of properly formed words.

r questions 'er credintials r does.

edit: it's been on for 9 minutes now and they've just declared Jimmy Saville to be king chav. no wonder they take themselves so seriously, noone else is going to.

plus, that "band" Fierce Girl who sang about kat slater?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. die die die.

extra edit: i take back my doubts about the presenter. she's a moron.
how she got onto tv is beyond me. the irritating way in which she did that "over emphasise your 'point' and then slump back like you've said somethng amazing and look away" thing gripped my hoop.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:49
"period drama"
That's what I don't get.
Why would someone dress like that on purpose? They actually went out and bought fake burberry crap with their own money, took it home and put it all on. Then tucked their trackie-bottoms into their football socks, perched a cap on the back of their heads ... and then went outside again.

I mean, come on.
Why not just smear yourself in feaces, stand in the middle of the road and ask people to kick you in the nads.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I seriously think i've missed something about the chav explosion, are people actually so stupid as to adopt that style as an ideal, i thought the whole point was giving a name to people who clearly have no taste and the morons have decided it's actually a good thing. Someone tell me i'm wrong.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:30
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm not sure if I'm working class or middle.

Stick with that.

Pigeon-holeing yourself's pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.