GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"singstar"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Singstar'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 22:39
Regular
Hi there, have one broken mic for singstar ps2. any ideas where we can get a replacement mic ? any info would be much appreciated
Wed 24/11/04 at 00:27
Regular
"Sometimes..."
No matter how much you tell it to, a star won't sing. It certainly won't hear you either.
Wed 24/11/04 at 00:22
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Marcini wrote:
> According to a poll made up in my head, 0.01% of PS2 owners bought
> Singstar, or which 0.02% actually liked it.

You need to go away.
Wed 24/11/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Bow to me!"
According to a poll made up in my head, 0.01% of PS2 owners bought Singstar, or which 0.02% actually liked it.
Wed 24/11/04 at 00:00
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Depends what wires are missing/damaged?
Tue 23/11/04 at 23:32
Wrong. Singstar was superb fun; not only did it bring together a group of people for an original day in (i.e.not watching TV), but it was fun and competitive at the same time, as well as easy to pick up.
Tue 23/11/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I second that comment P.W. Squire
Tue 23/11/04 at 14:02
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Singstar. Pop Idol for Idiots. Bigger idiots who drive fast cars and wear overalls
Tue 23/11/04 at 13:44
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Yeah right....

On the subject of singstar, I'm gutted at the change they made for singstar party - you can no longer turn off the real vocal track, which changes the whole game for me. You might as well just sing along to MTV now.
Tue 23/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Do you know anyone who would want to. Anybody, no, dust. I think they prosumed they wouldnt even sell one copy of it so they did a slap dash job in making it.
Mon 22/11/04 at 11:43
Regular
Thanks Aliboy, broken mic has long been discarded so can't really send it back. It sounds like they are a bit tempramental so does anyone know how to rig up a non standard mic ? Many thanks again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.