GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME PS2 Wireless Controller"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Just a quickie; purchased one of the above from GAME (their own brand) for £19.99 on saturday and it works perfectly, no problems - highly recommend to those that are looking to bury the dreaded wires.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:39
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
with the Sony version of this being £40

Where can you get the sony one from?
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I might get this Wireless controller. But first, a few questions :

Does it charge up or run on Batteries?

If Batteries, how often do they have to be changed?

Is it chunkier than the normal controls? (I have a normal GAME PS2 Controller, is it the same size?)

Are the buttons all in the right places?

How far does it reach?

EDIT | Dont worry, found the answers. All I had to do was look on the site!

:D
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Same here i do tend to buy just the official stuff but then again i've only bought another joypad and 2 memory cards so.

Never had any problem with the memory cards touch wood, not the PS2 ones anyway, the PSX ones were gets for crashing, made me have to repeat FF7 three times before i finally managed to get all the way to the end (and even then i kept my psx on for the last 5 hours :-D)
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
To be honest, I thought exactly like you. I too, was concerned that it was not endorsed or made by Sony.

However, with the Sony version of this being £40 I thought i'd try this and if it wasn't any good I can always take it back - but so far so good.

I also have a madcatz memory card which works perfectly.
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't trust anything that isn't official Sony. Come to think of it, I don't really trust official Sony products either. The memory cards let me down too often.
Mon 21/02/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Just a quickie; purchased one of the above from GAME (their own brand) for £19.99 on saturday and it works perfectly, no problems - highly recommend to those that are looking to bury the dreaded wires.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.