GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 12:18
Regular
"..."
Ok, anyone catch this week's episode of Heat?

Two words, The Heartbreakers.

Firstly, Vince have you not yet realised that Tag Teams who contuinually hint at being gay DO NOT WORK. See Billy & Chuck, The original incarnation of Too Cool and a host of others through the years.

Secondly, why are you copming up with so many gimmicks/planned gimmicks that pay homage to Shawn Michaels? Is his contract up for renwal soon?

BTW, for the rest of yous, the Heartbreakers are being portrayed by the Tag Team formerly known as The Shane Twins, who were previously 'The Johnsons (wrestling peni) in TNA...
Sat 26/02/05 at 17:36
Regular
Jae wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> "new ways for him to be gay"?? :D
>
> You know what I meant :P
>
> I didn't and still don't... Explain to me.
>
> :-)

New ways for him to be gay in the ring. Like you know how'd he slap a wrestler's ass after reversing their move or pretend to do them from behind...that was funny for a while but after he did it a few times it got old.
Sat 26/02/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
>
> You know what I meant :P

I didn't and still don't... Explain to me.

:-)
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I like Mavens new finisher

And the heartbreakers are jokers!

I was literally laughing out loud at their entrance!
Fri 25/02/05 at 20:36
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:

You know what I meant :P

Chuck and Billy were OK too...until they got into the whole marriage angle thing...
Fri 25/02/05 at 17:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
I didn't think Billy and Chuck were too bad. :D
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:18
Regular
"..."
Now, if I was on the creative team, you could have looked forward to hilarious skits featuring Rico indulging in his favourite pastimes, such a gardening (uphill, of course). Actually, no, forget it, even I can't make a gay gimmick funny.
Tue 22/02/05 at 01:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"new ways for him to be gay"?? :D
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:23
Regular
Rico was pretty funny...but then it got kinda old...I guess if they found new ways for him to be gay then it wouldn't of been so bad.
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:09
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
sadly enough i watched it... it was the worst day of my life :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
good grief.
i'm glad i missed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.