GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bottom of the Food Chain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 21:05
Regular
[URL]http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=73&ArticleID=950417[/URL]

"Sarah Cherry, 19, killed herself after ordering a suicide manual from Amazon.com."

I don't know whether to laugh or weep at how pathetic that is.

People are killing themselves and the internet gets blamed. You pathetic bunch of scaremongering degenerates. Probably evangelistic christians, at it again, seeing evil where there is none.

Hey, you want someone to blame - how about if you'd been a better friend and parent to your beloved daughter, she'd still be here. You book-passing fungus on lifes nads.
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:18
No, usually they have pictures of them a lot younger, to garner sympathy, like yon Jodi Jones girl, they kept showing the picture of her at the age of eight or something.
Mon 21/02/05 at 14:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
They always put up the worst picture that they can find. It's typical.
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What in the name of shizzle is wrong with that girls head?

The hair and the false smile, they could have put up a better picture.
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:37
Regular
What in the name of shizzle is wrong with that girls head?
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Creepy wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> Waste.

Just a thought, suicide is illegal is it not, so could the publishers be charged with inciting a criminal act. If not sue them and whoever wrote the book.
I thought about blaming the parents but sometimes it's not their fault.
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Why commit suicide when you can make an attempt at stopping what/who is causing your problems. Revenge!
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:18
Well, you know what they say about expanding your tastes. I'm all for it.
Mon 21/02/05 at 12:40
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Usually I'd provide a helpful link to such a manual, but I can't find one. Soz.
Mon 21/02/05 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
Erm, seriously, why would someone want a 'suicide manual' is anyone really in danger of messing a suicide up? In the words of Dr. Pepper, 'What's the worst that could happen?' If you mess it up, you will get another chance...ffs, some people can't figure out how to anything for themselves these days. I swear the next thing will be a manual teaching people how to urinate...
Mon 21/02/05 at 12:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It's a waste of money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.