GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"well, I did say they are back.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Always the winner?"
When I said that in one of my earlier posts; some one told me "You gotta be ******* jocking".

I've never tried to make out what slang/coarse-slang word do those asterisks represent; but yes, as I said in that post, "the Backstreet Boys are going to launch a come-back album"

[URL]http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/backstreet%20boys%20get%20serious%20on%20new%20album[/URL]

Quote from the page above if you don't like to click there...

BACKSTREET BOYS GET SERIOUS ON NEW ALBUM

Reformed pop supergroup the BACKSTREET BOYS have teamed up with anthem writer JOHN ONDRASIK and former SAVAGE GARDEN star DARREN HAYES in a bid to offer fans a more grown-up sound on their comeback album.

The group has ditched meaningless lyrics and pleasant pop for songs about the war in Iraq and social issues.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING star Ondrasik, who wrote post-9/11 anthem SUPERMAN (IT AIN'T EASY), has penned an emotive support song for the US troops in Iraq for the five-piece, called WEIRD WORLD.

Singer HOWIE DOROUGH tells MTV.com, "It's a message song. You can get so caught up in your own world, and on the other side of the world, people are fighting for our freedom. So it's a very timely song with the war going on."

Meanwhile, Australian Hayes has offered them spiritual tune LIFT ME UP.

The Backstreet Boys also collaborated with their heroes BOYZ II MEN on the new album.
Mon 21/02/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Singer HOWIE DOROUGH tells MTV.com, "It's a message song. that's
> what it says on the press release i'm reading from. it's like,
> totally hard to have a war and stuff, these people are over in Iran
> fighting the nazi's so we get to have freedom of thinky. So it's a
> very cynical attempt to make a few bucks from them whilst still
> having no actual thoughts of out own ever."

:)
Mon 21/02/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Always the winner?"
hey; I nevr meant to praise them or something.

All I did was just to quote that thingy; because someone on this forum told that this is a baseless news.

And yeah; even I thought the way the editor wrote this news is quite funny; or pathetic; especially because he intended to make it serious.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:34
Regular
Ball-less, soul-less, spirit-less, corporate little ....... , suckers of ............. , each and every one of them.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Winster wrote:

> The group has ditched meaningless lyrics and pleasant pop for songs
> about the war in Iraq and social issues.

bunch of Green Day wannabes then ;P

> Singer HOWIE DOROUGH tells MTV.com, "It's a message song. You
> can get so caught up in your own world, and on the other side of the
> world, people are fighting for our freedom. So it's a very timely
> song with the war going on."

Singer HOWIE DOROUGH tells MTV.com, "It's a message song. that's what it says on the press release i'm reading from. it's like, totally hard to have a war and stuff, these people are over in Iran fighting the nazi's so we get to have freedom of thinky. So it's a very cynical attempt to make a few bucks from them whilst still having no actual thoughts of out own ever."

> The Backstreet Boys also collaborated with their heroes BOYZ II MEN

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:12
Regular
The Winster wrote:
>
> BACKSTREET BOYS GET SERIOUS ON NEW ALBUM
>

Well, as long as they do so in private.
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:56
Regular
"\\"
The Winster wrote:
> The group has ditched meaningless lyrics and pleasant pop for songs
> about the war in Iraq and social issues.

:(
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Great
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Backstreet's back? Alright!

*laughs to self*
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Always the winner?"
When I said that in one of my earlier posts; some one told me "You gotta be ******* jocking".

I've never tried to make out what slang/coarse-slang word do those asterisks represent; but yes, as I said in that post, "the Backstreet Boys are going to launch a come-back album"

[URL]http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/backstreet%20boys%20get%20serious%20on%20new%20album[/URL]

Quote from the page above if you don't like to click there...

BACKSTREET BOYS GET SERIOUS ON NEW ALBUM

Reformed pop supergroup the BACKSTREET BOYS have teamed up with anthem writer JOHN ONDRASIK and former SAVAGE GARDEN star DARREN HAYES in a bid to offer fans a more grown-up sound on their comeback album.

The group has ditched meaningless lyrics and pleasant pop for songs about the war in Iraq and social issues.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING star Ondrasik, who wrote post-9/11 anthem SUPERMAN (IT AIN'T EASY), has penned an emotive support song for the US troops in Iraq for the five-piece, called WEIRD WORLD.

Singer HOWIE DOROUGH tells MTV.com, "It's a message song. You can get so caught up in your own world, and on the other side of the world, people are fighting for our freedom. So it's a very timely song with the war going on."

Meanwhile, Australian Hayes has offered them spiritual tune LIFT ME UP.

The Backstreet Boys also collaborated with their heroes BOYZ II MEN on the new album.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.