GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problems With The 360."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/06 at 17:24
Regular
Now, im wondering if anyone else has had these problems with their 360, according to reports its due to a recent update xbox live sent out. allowing it to be displayed in 1080p. plus other things. Now it was all good at 1st but about a week ago i was a playing 1 of my downladed demoes when it kept freezing on me, it did it a couple of times, i just kept resetting it n trying again, but after a while it just didnt even come on. just kept getting the 3 red flashing lights around the power button. i been in contact with a support team and its just a software malfunction apparently, its been sent off to be fixed, hoping to have it back in a week, if anyone else has this problem i got the number you need to get it sorted.
Wed 06/12/06 at 16:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, maybe I didn't word it that great. I just noticed the underside of the console got quite hot after a little while and I was just wondered what steps some people have taken if they had a similar problem.

Also, something that has just popped into my head, has anyone tried copying save games from the original X-Box to the 360? Is there a way of doing it? Can profiles be moved from 360 to 360?
Mon 04/12/06 at 13:08
Regular
What heat issue?

Sorry, but a year of ownership and I've never had a heat problem :S
Sun 03/12/06 at 12:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I have it on top of my drawer near the window and as my windows are crap and lots of air gets through there is plenty of ventilation for it :-D
Sun 03/12/06 at 07:34
Regular
"8==="
I have mine on a chair so it gets plenty of air.

Don't put it in a cabinet whatever you do. :D
Sat 02/12/06 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
On a 360 related note, how have you 360 owners dealt with the heat issue? I recently got a 360 and the underside gets really hot.
Fri 01/12/06 at 23:46
Regular
No bullett, i aint been trying to use it in 1080p, i know it wont work, i did try it when i 1st updated my xbox but it just split the screen in half, i run it in 1080 summut, 1080i is it? i cant remember now. n bloody hell pb, how come ya downloads take that long? id be getting well annoyed, lol,
Fri 01/12/06 at 12:51
"possibly impossible"
To have an HDTV would be nice...

Only problem I have with my 360 is that it sometimes freezes when left downloading for over an hour (which I have to do, as the game demos take about 2 days to download)
Fri 01/12/06 at 09:30
Regular
You're not actually trying to run 1080p are you? The tv you mentioned in the other thread will not support it. Very few TVs do.
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:24
Regular
Now, im wondering if anyone else has had these problems with their 360, according to reports its due to a recent update xbox live sent out. allowing it to be displayed in 1080p. plus other things. Now it was all good at 1st but about a week ago i was a playing 1 of my downladed demoes when it kept freezing on me, it did it a couple of times, i just kept resetting it n trying again, but after a while it just didnt even come on. just kept getting the 3 red flashing lights around the power button. i been in contact with a support team and its just a software malfunction apparently, its been sent off to be fixed, hoping to have it back in a week, if anyone else has this problem i got the number you need to get it sorted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.