GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Reviews of movies I've Seen Recently!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 02:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Bourne Supremancy-8/10 A movie with lots of action high speed chases. Killings. Bourne has just killed two people in a hotel room but he does not remember then the whole storyline is him trying to remember that he did it and try to find out his real name to.

The Incredibles-9/10 Superhero's are here and their the best yet Dash,Mr Incredible,Violent,Elastic Girl,Fro-zone. With powers such as running as fast as light-dash,Being very strong and even lifting up trains and anything-Mr Incredible,Turning Invisable-Violent,Being very strenchy and Elastic-Elastic Girl,Freeze things-Fro-zone. This is a excellent Movie with so much action when the Superhero's must save the world go and see this now.

Open Water-6/10 some bits made me jumped other bits made think what is the point. For a low-budget film this was ok. If your thinking of getting a movie out this weekend or buying a new movie don't get this. Because its rubbish and not much happens!

Spongebob Squarepants the movie-10/10 This made me smile laugh,bring a tear to my,this made me fill so happy this movie. With the songs,the quotes,everythings this is such a good movie with so much so in it with a krabby patty car its so cool! If your feeling depressed and want to cheer up then go and see this this will cheer you up a lot.

White Chicks-7/10 quite a good movie with some cool action from the beginninng and just comedy though the rest of the movie this is very funny and a good laugh.

Snatch-10/10 A very good movie with people being feed to pigs,a dead body having its arm chopped off,Guns shooting also some bits that make you laugh like Brad Pitt who's a piekie and talks very funny. This is a very good one with cool names like one punch mikie who can knock out some one in one punch. If you want to see action and comedy then see this.

Well theres all the movies i've seen recently there are more but that would take ages to write and I should be getting off to bed now long day tomorrow well today really. Goodbye!
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just my friend Charlotte wanted me to stay on Msn till 2.00 then I got off!
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Do you people ever sleep? I really dont see the point of bothering to post at 2 in the morning.
Tue 22/02/05 at 01:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes even if you don't know the names of the characters it will make you laugh lots!
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you have to watch the Spongebob series on TV to like the movie, or will the movie make you laugh even if you know none of the names of the characters?
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
LOL so what movies has everyone seen from this list?
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
There's no way Crossbob isn't a regular messing around.
Sun 20/02/05 at 14:02
Regular
crossbob wrote:
> Open Water-6/10 some bits made me jumped other bits made think what
> is the point. For a low-budget film this was ok. If your thinking of
> getting a movie out this weekend or buying a new movie don't get
> this. Because its rubbish and not much happens!

"its rubbish and not much happens!"
"6/10"

You make me smile laugh.
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Mattribute I thought you liked me why you being horrible to me!
Sun 20/02/05 at 10:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
crossbob wrote:
> Spongebob Squarepants the movie-10/10 This made me smile laugh,bring
> a tear to my,this made me fill so happy this movie. With the
> songs,the quotes,everythings this is such a good movie with so much
> so in it with a krabby patty car its so cool! If your feeling
> depressed and want to cheer up then go and see this this will cheer
> you up a lot.

this is the reason why I think crossbob is a pure and utter fake.
Sun 20/02/05 at 09:15
Regular
"\\"
!!!!11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.