GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestlemania- We can only hope?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I thought I'd get this in before the mayhem of No Way Out.
Basically, everyone say the matches that they want to happen at this years Wrestlemania, and what they think of the matches that are happening.

-Incidently, this will be the first WM in ten years or so that I won't be watching, so if any kind soul wants to tape it(or download it to DVD) and send it to me, then please, by all means, do.

NOTE: rather rushed, sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes.

So, first off, what we THINK will happen at the big event:
HBK vs Kurt Angle
WWE have alluded to this many times, so I think it's about 90% likely at this stage. I like the idea of this match, and would be very interested to see a clash between what are probably my two favourite superstars from the last decade. Michaels is well able to do technical if he wants to, and Angle is prone to high spots(Moonsault off the cage, anyone?), so they could easily mix and match each others styles.
Potential show stealer.

Triple H (raw champ)vs.................Batista
Ignore current storylines. Trips will take on Batista at WM. Unless they do a swerve angle, but it's not likely. As you all know, I am a big fan of Trips, but I can't help but think a program with Batista will mirror HHH vs Steiner, i.e:crap.

Cena vs JBL(SD champ)
Also pretty much a dead cert. The problem is, Cena vs Triple H would work much better for me, but the WWE are blind to their own mistakes these days.
Will probably be better than the Raw main event, but then again, that wouldn't be hard.

The Undertaker vs Randy Orton? Booker T? Big Show? Brock Lesnar?!
I hear rumours that they have a big match set up for 'taker, but it's hard to say who it could be. He took on Kane last year, so thats out. I have to say, having seen all of 'taker's WM matches, from his first WM against Snuka, to his two(?) other matches against Kane, to the one with Imposter Undertaker it always brings a tear to my eye to see the dead man at the "Grandaddy of 'em all". Lets hope they give him a good opponent, and yes, I do think they should keep his streak alive, why destroy something special
just to put some gimp over?
Lesnar might be the obvious option if they can get him back, but we'll have to see.

Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit
How certain is this? Is this going ahead? It really should. If they make it a ladder match(remember the last one these two had?), or something similar
then it has the potential to steal the spotlight from Angle vs HBK. But then again, it probably won't happen.

Theres a whole load more possibilities, but I'll let you lot dream up a few......
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Hillfish wrote:
> what about undertaker and kane vs snitsky and heidenreich... or maybe > even better a fatal four way between them 4 superstars

I doubt it. The Taker/Heidenreich and Kane/Snitsky fueds both seem to have ended..

I agree that most of the matches there will probably happen. Not sure about who Taker will face. It's just a shame that Jericho/Benoit and HBK/Angle wouldn't be title matches.

Hopefully they'll build up a big Christian/Orton fued for Wrestlemania as well. I thought their match on this past weeks RAW was amazing. :)
Sun 20/02/05 at 08:30
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
yeah most of them matches seem on the cards but im still unsure about undertaker. what about undertaker and kane vs snitsky and heidenreich... or maybe even better a fatal four way between them 4 superstars
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I thought I'd get this in before the mayhem of No Way Out.
Basically, everyone say the matches that they want to happen at this years Wrestlemania, and what they think of the matches that are happening.

-Incidently, this will be the first WM in ten years or so that I won't be watching, so if any kind soul wants to tape it(or download it to DVD) and send it to me, then please, by all means, do.

NOTE: rather rushed, sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes.

So, first off, what we THINK will happen at the big event:
HBK vs Kurt Angle
WWE have alluded to this many times, so I think it's about 90% likely at this stage. I like the idea of this match, and would be very interested to see a clash between what are probably my two favourite superstars from the last decade. Michaels is well able to do technical if he wants to, and Angle is prone to high spots(Moonsault off the cage, anyone?), so they could easily mix and match each others styles.
Potential show stealer.

Triple H (raw champ)vs.................Batista
Ignore current storylines. Trips will take on Batista at WM. Unless they do a swerve angle, but it's not likely. As you all know, I am a big fan of Trips, but I can't help but think a program with Batista will mirror HHH vs Steiner, i.e:crap.

Cena vs JBL(SD champ)
Also pretty much a dead cert. The problem is, Cena vs Triple H would work much better for me, but the WWE are blind to their own mistakes these days.
Will probably be better than the Raw main event, but then again, that wouldn't be hard.

The Undertaker vs Randy Orton? Booker T? Big Show? Brock Lesnar?!
I hear rumours that they have a big match set up for 'taker, but it's hard to say who it could be. He took on Kane last year, so thats out. I have to say, having seen all of 'taker's WM matches, from his first WM against Snuka, to his two(?) other matches against Kane, to the one with Imposter Undertaker it always brings a tear to my eye to see the dead man at the "Grandaddy of 'em all". Lets hope they give him a good opponent, and yes, I do think they should keep his streak alive, why destroy something special
just to put some gimp over?
Lesnar might be the obvious option if they can get him back, but we'll have to see.

Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit
How certain is this? Is this going ahead? It really should. If they make it a ladder match(remember the last one these two had?), or something similar
then it has the potential to steal the spotlight from Angle vs HBK. But then again, it probably won't happen.

Theres a whole load more possibilities, but I'll let you lot dream up a few......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.