GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Identity..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Just watched it. It was pretty good but I dont understand some bits of it. Here are my questions;

If the err fat bald guy was imagining all of the characters surely he imagined all the killings and basically the whole story? If so why was he arrested?

Some people think that the kid is the killer of that he represents the audience and that the woman that doesn't die was actually the killers personality. Interpretations?

Why was their a shot of ray liottas character with a bullet hole in his back at the beginning of the movie?

You probably think I'm stupid for not understanding this movie. BUt I dont really care! So would somebody kindly explain it to me?
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah thats about right.
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Bought this a few weeks back and I agree. Quite a nice twist and the film was good if a little boring in places. Probably an 8/10 film for me.
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, I thought it was good too. Didn't expect the twist at all. :)
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
I liked this film.

Didn't see the twist coming and John Cusack was excellent as always.
Sun 20/02/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Thanks for the response I wanted :0
Rather than something condescending saying that I'm stupid :-S
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> If the err fat bald guy was imagining all of the characters surely he
> imagined all the killings and basically the whole story? If so why
> was he arrested?

Because prior to the events in the movie he killed three people, this was the case he was arrested for the psychologist was musing over at the start of the film.

> Some people think that the kid is the killer of that he represents
> the audience and that the woman that doesn't die was actually the
> killers personality. Interpretations?

I have no idea. I think it makes it clear in the film the kid is the killer, and the woman does die.

> Why was their a shot of ray liottas character with a bullet hole in
> his back at the beginning of the movie?

It wasn't a bullet hole it was a bloodied hole in the back of the police officers clothes he nicked as he stabbed the police officer in the back, remember?

It's a pretty average film but I like it, John Cusack makes it worth watching. :)
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Just watched it. It was pretty good but I dont understand some bits of it. Here are my questions;

If the err fat bald guy was imagining all of the characters surely he imagined all the killings and basically the whole story? If so why was he arrested?

Some people think that the kid is the killer of that he represents the audience and that the woman that doesn't die was actually the killers personality. Interpretations?

Why was their a shot of ray liottas character with a bullet hole in his back at the beginning of the movie?

You probably think I'm stupid for not understanding this movie. BUt I dont really care! So would somebody kindly explain it to me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.