GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 22:39
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=257145&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Sheva+out+of+United+clash&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

------

Saw the match though, and it looked very painful.
Mon 21/02/05 at 01:34
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Wow I only just found out that news and thats great for Man United :D but going to the AC Milian and Juve battle, i think AC will win it but i'm still waiting for Inter to produce the goods, hopefully next year.
Mon 21/02/05 at 01:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> For a team that can only choose from about 2 million people for their
> team, they do remarkably well, Bilbao.

Yeah, they're a brilliant team. The Champions' League game came at a bad time for Real, they needed to rest the big guns but they were against good opposition in great form. And it didn't help that Guti was played up front. It would have been better with Owen and Portillo, it really would. Still, if there was one team I'd want to lose to, it'd be them.

Couldn't have come at a better time for Barca though, against Mallorca this week.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:38
But still, such a crucial match could change the flow of the entire Championship.

Depending on the results in the next 2 weeks, a lot could change though, with Juve going to Roma in two weeks as well.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Still, at least the Real Madrid result is good news looking forward to Tuesday for Juve.

For a team that can only choose from about 2 million people for their team, they do remarkably well, Bilbao.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:00
Regular
hmmmmmm, bad in that sense.

Although Juve are harldy in cracking form themselves. Surely it was only just a few weeks ago they were 8 points clear?! Just the old GD seperating them now...
Sat 19/02/05 at 22:58
Nooo, out against Inter as well, could end up making Juve win Serie A...
Sat 19/02/05 at 22:39
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=257145&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Sheva+out+of+United+clash&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

------

Saw the match though, and it looked very painful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.