GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whaaa...?!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I was just looking on a game site and it had NBA Street V3 3rd in it's 'Out Now Top 20'. So this means NBA Street V3 is out...but I thought it wasn't coming out until March...so this is good news.

As soon as I get paid next Friday I am going straight down to my local game store and buying me a copy.

How come nobody here has mentioned it? Has it just come out or something?

If you've got it/played it tell me how it is.
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Bicycle"
Kawada wrote:
> Mario and Luigi?? But white plumbers can't jump (i hear Princess Peach
> has got the skills to pay the bills though)

:D
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bobbito? I liked him, although as with virtually all commentary in games after a while when he starts to repeat everything it can be annoying
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I heard that that annoying DJ is still in the game. I never thought he was that annoying but according to Gamespot, he is.
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had a play on it last night seemed quite good, it automatically gets 10/10 though from me thanks to the beastie boys interview it has in its extras section.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
lmao.

Shame about the online play, I should be renting it sometime this week seeing as I have half term.

I want it to be like Vol.2 but not too like it cause I might aswell buy Vol2 again for half the price if thats the case.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:25
"period drama"
She's wearing a mini-skirt I think.
So, very possibly, yes
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mario and Luigi?? But white plumbers can't jump (i hear Princess Peach has got the skills to pay the bills though)
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:18
"period drama"
I might get it, looks pretty good.
I'll be getting the GC version, though - seeing as you can play as Mario, Luigi and Peach in it. Which is excellent by all accounts.
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Bicycle"
Mmmm... Madden...
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> I would, but maybe it's online in America but not Europe.
>
> They did that with NFL Street 2...

Did it with Madden 2005 as well, damn EA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.