GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NBA- Vince Carter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
Is Vince Carter moving to the New Jersey Nets in your opinion a good move for both sides?
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea that happens alot, i remember one player getting his nose broken by his own player when he tripped over and then his player that went up to reject the opposition player landed right down on him

Whoever said basketball is a none contact sport was a moron :-D
Sun 20/02/05 at 03:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Carter tripped over his own player and twisted it, but I don't know how badly. He came off, so I'm guessing it isn't great.

It was hilarious though. Own player.

Hahahahah.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
That really bugged me...
Sat 19/02/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope what happened? Did he really go over on it?

Shame actually what with the All-Star Break being this weekend
Sat 19/02/05 at 20:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Did you see Carter twist his ankle?

Bwahahahaha.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not seen much of the Nets this year so can't really comment on Carter's performances however losing K-Mart hurt them quite a bit seeing as him and Jason Kidd seemed to have a Stockton-Malone esque understanding of each other. Carter can be a good player and now he won't have to carry the team on his shoulders he'll be able to relax alot more
Sat 19/02/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
Is Vince Carter moving to the New Jersey Nets in your opinion a good move for both sides?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.