GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Futurama Movie Trilogy Announced!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
Futurama is going to be a movie trilogy!
Thats what it says on (http://www.gotfuturama.com) Got Futurama! (/http://www.gotfuturama.com) If anyone could supply me with more details, please let me know...
Mon 21/02/05 at 19:29
Regular
Green Ferocity wrote:
> If this is your website its fairly good. Anyway I couldn't find that
> news on the main page and I couldn't be bothered to look anywhere
> else!

Not his, it's one of the main Futurama websites, it's even checked by the staff of the show (mentioned on the commentaries)
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:51
Regular
"0228"
cweek2000 wrote:
> There are rumours of a Simpsons movie being in production. Could be a
> treehouse of horror special (similiar to Hit and Run) or just a long
> episode. With 3D effects. Excellent.

Doing the film as a tree house of horror would be awful and would probably be the worst thing they could do, second only to using CGI instead of the normal 2D animation.

If they do make a Simpsons film, which I'm pretty sure they will, then it should just be a feature length normal episode without celebrity voices and it should just be pure comedy, no attempts at trying to include serious issues.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:46
Futuarama and the simpsons are good but i dont know about a film of them
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There are rumours of a Simpsons movie being in production. Could be a treehouse of horror special (similiar to Hit and Run) or just a long episode. With 3D effects. Excellent.
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:49
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I don't see how Futerama or Simpsons could work as a movie.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It's not a 'movie' movie. It's a continuing story over three or four futurama comics.
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
810 you've got to stop lying on these forums. You already said you've been to E3 THIS year when it hasn't even got here yet. This isn't true there is no plans for a trilogy.

I do remember on one Futurama website though that had an interview with the creators and they mentioned they'd like to do a trilogy but had no plans to.
Sun 20/02/05 at 11:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Don't tamper with a classic.
Sun 20/02/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
If this is your website its fairly good. Anyway I couldn't find that news on the main page and I couldn't be bothered to look anywhere else!
Sat 19/02/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
mattributé wrote:
> But it doesn't say a thing.
>
> let's think - is it your website per chance?
No, I swear. Its on there somewhere...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.