GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola / Special Reserve Web site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 17:14
Regular
I normally log on to the Web and have www.freeola.com as my home page from there I click on the "CHAT" link and find the forums. This afternoon though the link has vanished? I need to go to Special Reserve web site now to find the CHAT link, is this an error? or is this a revamping web site half done?

Kev
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:14
Regular
I normally log on to the Web and have www.freeola.com as my home page from there I click on the "CHAT" link and find the forums. This afternoon though the link has vanished? I need to go to Special Reserve web site now to find the CHAT link, is this an error? or is this a revamping web site half done?

Kev
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
You have Freeola as your homepage?
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Arent these the chat forums?
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"\\"
Is Billy really the father of Mandy's baby?
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:07
Regular
yes these are the chat forums there was a link from freeola to here but now its gone
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:10
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> You have Freeola as your homepage?

so what is the problem with that?
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:28
Regular
Nothing. Just strikes me as rather odd.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:45
"Are you sure?"
Damarus wrote:
> You have Freeola as your homepage?

lol :¬O
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Sorry folks, we're doing some optimisation work at the moment to better distinguish Freeola & Get Dotted.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:08
Regular
Torquay United! wrote:
> Sorry folks, we're doing some optimisation work at the moment to
> better distinguish Freeola & Get Dotted.

So does that mean the link will be gone for ever? will I need to put SR as my home page now? :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.