GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola / Special Reserve Web site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 17:14
Regular
I normally log on to the Web and have www.freeola.com as my home page from there I click on the "CHAT" link and find the forums. This afternoon though the link has vanished? I need to go to Special Reserve web site now to find the CHAT link, is this an error? or is this a revamping web site half done?

Kev
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
Now thats a bit more on offer thats a pretty good site cheers.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
I have to say that the beeb is the home page of choice for my personal computer. Obviously my work one is set to Freeola (there could be no doubt!).

[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk[/URL]
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:02
Regular
Well thats a start will make that the home page for now thanks
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"NULL"
[URL]http://www.google.co.uk/firefox[/URL]
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:59
Regular
well a used to could get to the forum from it! but the Boss has stopped that I know your right but a dont want to admit it, what is a good Search engine page? I dont like MSN its not my kind of thing Yahoo not much better, what would you suggest? all give it a try, then you can stop mocking me, am mocked, deaply hurt and mocked :-) but a can take it :-) go on suggest a good homepage for me to try.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:35
Regular
Yeh, but what can you do from the freeola page as your home page?

Surely a search engine of some description would be better?
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:12
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> Nothing. Just strikes me as rather odd.

Not odd at all no odder than some homepages, its all a matter of what suits the wearer not the starer. I would think a Football homepage strange but then thats because I dont follow football get my drift? :-)
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:08
Regular
Torquay United! wrote:
> Sorry folks, we're doing some optimisation work at the moment to
> better distinguish Freeola & Get Dotted.

So does that mean the link will be gone for ever? will I need to put SR as my home page now? :-)
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Sorry folks, we're doing some optimisation work at the moment to better distinguish Freeola & Get Dotted.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:45
"Are you sure?"
Damarus wrote:
> You have Freeola as your homepage?

lol :¬O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.